Iowa DG Fantasy Football 2011

Sports related topics.

Postby Buzzznation » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Discwrangler wrote:so I'm sitting here trying to finalize my lineup, and I can't see my players.

WTF? This Yahoo sucks.


Yeah, I had some problems with this as well. Had to hit refresh a few times.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby johnemus » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:18 am

a close week 1 matchup between poundtown and claya's playas. However, it appears as if claya's was taken to poundtown this week... Unless Baltimore's D decides to get negative points (not sure if that's really even possible).
johnemus
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: UNI

Postby z-man » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:23 am

johnemus wrote:Unless Baltimore's D decides to get negative points (not sure if that's really even possible).

I believe it is...though it's Baltimore so I don't really see it happening
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
User avatar
z-man
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Anywhere and everywhere

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 am

z-man wrote:
johnemus wrote:Unless Baltimore's D decides to get negative points (not sure if that's really even possible).

I believe it is...though it's Baltimore so I don't really see it happening
You guys using yahoo? If so, yes your Def can go negative
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6720
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby johnemus » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 am

dont see it happening. the jets would probably have to put up 50+ in order for that to happen. I dont see sanchez being able to lead the jets to 50+ on baltimore's D
johnemus
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: UNI

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 am

johnemus wrote:dont see it happening. the jets would probably have to put up 50+ in order for that to happen. I dont see sanchez being able to lead the jets to 50+ on baltimore's D
Its happened, but its not likely. Jets would have to score around 30 points and Balt couldnt have a sack or any turnovers or blocked kicks, ect...I just hope Baltimore's D doesnt get 69.7 points and Im safe in our league :lol:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6720
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby The Donator » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:22 am

Pretty sure my team will never lose. Still not sure how I got Brady and Vernon Davis with having the first pick, plus Chris Johnson's infinite beast-mode... game over
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Like_Water » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
z-man wrote:
johnemus wrote:Unless Baltimore's D decides to get negative points (not sure if that's really even possible).

I believe it is...though it's Baltimore so I don't really see it happening
You guys using yahoo?


Not for long.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5849
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby dischawk » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:08 pm

The Donator wrote:Pretty sure my team will never lose. Still not sure how I got Brady and Vernon Davis with having the first pick, plus Chris Johnson's infinite beast-mode... game over


that 49ers offense looked pretty potent this week didnt it?
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
User avatar
dischawk
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Waukee

Postby The Donator » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:17 pm

dischawk wrote:
The Donator wrote:Pretty sure my team will never lose. Still not sure how I got Brady and Vernon Davis with having the first pick, plus Chris Johnson's infinite beast-mode... game over


that 49ers offense looked pretty potent this week didnt it?

Not sure, didnt even look as I had 109+ before i even cared who scored next
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Like_Water » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Yahoo FF is terrible?
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5849
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby arowan21 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:44 pm

no, i have always disliked it
QMikal wrote:it took me ten minutes to type this.
User avatar
arowan21
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby The Donator » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:49 pm

I like ESPN's better, but i dont hate Yahoo...theyre just a little behind, thats all
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby z-man » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:23 pm

CBS Sportsline is the best...we've been using it for years in my other league...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
User avatar
z-man
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Anywhere and everywhere

Postby Buzzznation » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 pm

I think Yahoo isn't as good as ESPN, as that's what I've used the last several years.
It also probably sucks more when your team sucks :lol: Looks like it might be better for you this week though since you practically have a new team :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests