2010 World Cup

Sports related topics.

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:46 am

yep, Paraguay wins going 5-5 on penalty kicks.
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby discgolfduval » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Can we get a moderator on here to blow this thread up now. :roll: :? :lol:
discgolfduval
 
Posts: 2962
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:32 pm

discgolfduval wrote:Can we get a moderator on here to blow this thread up now. :roll: :? :lol:
Nobody asks you to read it cock jockey...Why dont you go watch Manny try to catch pop fly's, or WALK the bases or something
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Like_Water » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:42 pm

discgolfduval wrote:Can we get a moderator on here to blow this thread up now. :roll: :? :lol:


Like the stupid baseball threads shouldn't go first. Cubs suck BTW.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
User avatar
Like_Water
 
Posts: 5850
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:16 am
Location: Milky Way

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:29 am

Brazil down 2-1 :shock: Nice own goal...
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:51 am

SARG27044 wrote:Brazil down 2-1 :shock: Nice own goal...


Here we go again.... :lol:
discgolfduval
 
Posts: 2962
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 am

Brazil is out. Nice game Holland, I mean The Dutch, I mean The Netherlands
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby z-man » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:30 am

I'm guessing a lot of money was lost this morning...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
User avatar
z-man
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Anywhere and everywhere

Postby robizm » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Ghana guy choked so bad on that first pk !!
Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
pdga#: 17020 IQ: 47 quote: "Weather forecast for tonight : dark"
User avatar
robizm
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 am

SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 am

You know the World Cup is a big deal when the lead the morning after a semi final game goes Lebron; Wade/Bosh; Boozer; Rockies walk off; World Cup :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby Clue » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:25 am

Buzzznation wrote:You know the World Cup is a big deal when the lead the morning after a semi final game goes Lebron; Wade/Bosh; Boozer; Rockies walk off; World Cup :lol:

The World Cup to me is like March Madness. The first weekend is great, the second weekend is still pretty sweet if you have a team in it, and the final 4 sort of fizzles out depending on who's in it.

I was totally into this thing, but have lost interest down the stretch.
Clue
 
Posts: 4401
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:27 am

Clue wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:You know the World Cup is a big deal when the lead the morning after a semi final game goes Lebron; Wade/Bosh; Boozer; Rockies walk off; World Cup :lol:

The World Cup to me is like March Madness. The first weekend is great, the second weekend is still pretty sweet if you have a team in it, and the final 4 sort of fizzles out depending on who's in it.

I was totally into this thing, but have lost interest down the stretch.


Probably the best analogy you've ever come up with Clue.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 am

The U.S. just isnt interested in Soccer. No biggie. Its still THE most popular sport in the World whenever you get done :wink:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:39 am

But after this weekend you can feel free to nuke this thread. And I'll go back to not carring about Soccer for the next 4 years. Or until the summer Olympics :wink:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron