March Madness 2010

Sports related topics.

Postby Single L » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:52 am

projectpuffindiscman wrote:suck it corey. you got lucky being a uni homer otherwise you'd be with the rest of the bottom feeders. nice win buddy, enjoy the braggin rights

i did win 200$ on 2 other breackets though. as long as duke beats wv

I'm also leading my Work Bracket due to my pick of UNI and everyone else picking Kansas winning it all ........ I'll net a vacation day if WV wins, which is the same as winning $200 for me :D
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby dischawk » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:44 pm

one of my brackets still has like 480 pts possible b/c i think i pick duke to win it all but that bracket is so far behind it wouldnt even catch corey anyway :x
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
dischawk

Postby dischawk » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Checked the standings and Whitson had one of the worst brackets in the tournament challenge, he had the lowest scoring first round, 2nd lowest scoring 2nd and 3rd rounds yet he he damn near won the whole thing and finished 2nd in the pool by only 10 pts b/c he was the only one to pick Duke :shock: :shock:
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
dischawk

Postby Buzzznation » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:36 pm

dischawk wrote:Checked the standings and Whitson had one of the worst brackets in the tournament challenge, he had the lowest scoring first round, 2nd lowest scoring 2nd and 3rd rounds yet he he damn near won the whole thing and finished 2nd in the pool by only 10 pts b/c he was the only one to pick Duke :shock: :shock:

slow and steady wins the race. It was definately one of the best worst brackets I've ever seen, and the best I've ever finished. Nice W Corey.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Previous

Return to Sports