March Madness 2010

Sports related topics.

March Madness 2010

Postby dischawk » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Brackets are finally out

Here's a link to the espn tourney challenge: Group name: IowaDG, password: disc golf

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/group?groupID=30951


im rootin for montana hard to knock off alford and new mexico. To me the midwest bracket is the toughest with 5 teams having a legit shot to get to the final four.
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
User avatar
dischawk
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Waukee

Postby dischawk » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:37 pm

bump

fill out any brackets if you still want to, multiple brackets are fine
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
User avatar
dischawk
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Waukee

Postby Clue » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:17 pm

If you have 'nova going anywhere, you're in big trouble...
Clue
 
Posts: 4401
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby Clue » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Clue wrote:If you have 'nova going anywhere, you're in big trouble...

Now 'nova is coming back, but ND just went down and this Fla/BYU game is down to the last second.
Clue
 
Posts: 4401
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby Skell » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Yeah I was getting worried about that NOVA game for awhile! I have them in the Championship game in 4 of my 5 brackets that I have filled out this year. Almost game over for me already!
User avatar
Skell
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:54 pm
Location: Northwood, IA

Postby arowan21 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:02 am

you are ALL my bitches on day 1
User avatar
arowan21
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby AO » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:31 am

Best 1st day I've seen in awhile. Awesome! Hopefully tomorrow is just as good if not better...BTW didn't miss one in my bracket...lol!


AAAALLLLLLLIIIIIIII for 3!
AO
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby mkurtz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:06 am

ali farokmanesh is from iowa city ,heh,heh
blizzards and wizards
User avatar
mkurtz
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:57 pm
Location: mchose

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:17 am

AO wrote:

AAAALLLLLLLIIIIIIII for 3!
one of the best games ive seen for awhile. This kid has to be one of the best shooters in the NCAA. Just sick
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 am

Anyone else think that if UNI can hit their shots and continue to play great defense that they could give Kansas a run for their money?
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:41 am

Is there a good site to watch these afternoon games on the net?
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Single L » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:47 am

SARG27044 wrote:Is there a good site to watch these afternoon games on the net?



March Madness On Demand

Its actually better than the TV coverage (if you don't have the Direct TV Package) seeing how you can watch any game you want, not just the game your local CBS station picks up. Plus its free ......... and they have a boss Button :lol:
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:52 am

porkchop wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Is there a good site to watch these afternoon games on the net?



March Madness On Demand

Its actually better than the TV coverage (if you don't have the Direct TV Package) seeing how you can watch any game you want, not just the game your local CBS station picks up. Plus its free ......... and they have a boss Button :lol:
I have D-TV. is that something you have to purchase seperately, or is does it come with it?
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Single L » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 am

SARG27044 wrote:
porkchop wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Is there a good site to watch these afternoon games on the net?



March Madness On Demand

Its actually better than the TV coverage (if you don't have the Direct TV Package) seeing how you can watch any game you want, not just the game your local CBS station picks up. Plus its free ......... and they have a boss Button :lol:
I have D-TV. is that something you have to purchase seperately, or is does it come with it?


March Madness on Demand is a free internet stream of the entire NCAA tournament.

The Direct TV package I was referring to is Mega March Madness and yes it is an extra package, like NFL Sunday Ticket, I think it's like $70 for entire tournament. Not too bad of a deal.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby AO » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 am

SARG27044 wrote:Anyone else think that if UNI can hit their shots and continue to play great defense that they could give Kansas a run for their money?


I wouldn't see why not. If Kansas plays shitty like they did yesterday I think anything could happen. UNI plays good D, they can shoot, and they attack the hoop. 11th in the country in freethrow attempts and they made more all season then their competitors attempted combined.
AO
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Next

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron