Where were you.....

Sports related topics.

Postby Single L » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Why does this thread even exists?......... it’s really quite pointless
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby anubis080 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Buzzznation wrote:
dischawk wrote:are people really going to remember where they were for this??

Some analyst said that this is how big it's going to be. Someone also said it's pretty sad what society has come to. That we got guys flying into buildings and nobody cares. But if Tiger is reading a statement to the public....

I take it you are talking about the man who flew into the side of an IRS building?
"he always flips his nuke ss's over forehand"-Rich
"those are regular z nukes, Rich..."-Andy
anubis080

Postby Buzzznation » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:03 am

porkchop wrote:Why does this thread even exists?......... it’s really quite pointless

Abput as pointless as Skol Vikings.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby 10up » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:37 am

Buzzznation wrote:
porkchop wrote:Why does this thread even exists?......... it’s really quite pointless

you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 am

Buzzznation wrote:

Or that Cubs thread with some puffery that I won't even type
GDL17921

Postby Single L » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:59 am

Buzzznation wrote:

Nice try ....... and nice spelling ...... its spelled about

Skol Viking is a page that has about as much ground to stand on as “Cubs’ (aka-Best Team in Baseball)” and “Da Bears!!! All the way” .... actually it might have more as the title is not proclaiming them the best or claiming they are going all the way.

This topic is just pointless. This news conference / announcement / address has no significance in our lives whatsoever. It was his mistake, his business not ours, most agree on this. So if most agree on this than there is no reason we should care about an apology he made. All we really want to know is when is he returning to the course. The fact that people are making it into some epic event and asking where were you is appalling to me. There are only a handful of events that should have an answer (or be asked) ..... 9/11, Pearl Harbor, JFK, Moon Landing, etc.
Last edited by Single L on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:07 am

2 things they need to ban from espn are...Tiger, and Tebow...Tiger is great, but who gives a Chuck. Id like to know how many of theses ANALyst have had there junk in more than their wife..And tear-bow- he will just plain suck and probably be on more teams then any other QB in history riding the pine, not saying hes not a great athlete, he is, but doesnt fit playing any position on Sundays
SARG27044

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:54 am

porkchop wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:

Nice try ....... and nice spelling ...... its spelled about

Skol Viking is a page that has about as much ground to stand on as “Cubs’ (aka-Best Team in Baseball)” and “Da Bears!!! All the way” .... actually it might have more as the title is not proclaiming them the best or claiming they are going all the way.

This topic is just pointless. This news conference / announcement / address has no significance in our lives whatsoever. It was his mistake, his business not ours, most agree on this. So if most agree on this than there is no reason we should care about an apology he made. All we really want to know is when is he returning to the course. The fact that people are making it into some epic event and asking where were you is appealing to me. There are only a handful of events that should have an answer (or be asked) ..... 9/11, Pearl Harbor, JFK, Moon Landing, etc.

dude at least he was on track with the right word.....classic typo, p is right next to o.....You didn't even use the right word......whenever you get done. Appealing....Appalling.....two completely different words, meaning pretty much the opposite of each other... :lol:
GDL17921

Postby Single L » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:11 am

GDL5000 wrote:dude at least he was on track with the right word.....classic typo, p is right next to o.....You didn't even use the right word......whenever you get done. Appealing....Appalling.....two completely different words, meaning pretty much the opposite of each other... :lol:

Chuck off ...... you get the point. I guess when you are so annoyed with a topic and typing with a bit of disdain mistakes happen.
Single L

Postby Buzzznation » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm

GDL5000 wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:

Or that Cubs thread with some puffery that I won't even type

Hardly. The Cubs thread is 78 pages strong. More than twice as many as the second place Chukeyes thread. Something with a point must be going on there.

As for Tiger, it just goes to show how popular an athlete he really is. I think it goes to show that he will be the most popular althete of our generation and then some. I think it is hilarious how big of a deal this has become and will be. Even if you hate it you're still talking about it. I'd take 24 hours straight of Tiger talk over 1 hour of Favre retirement talk any day of the week.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:48 am

meh, it's still gotta burn your ass that the best hitter you'll ever see in your lifetime wears a Cardinals jersey. :lol:
GDL17921

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:55 am

GDL5000 wrote:meh, it's still gotta burn your ass that the best hitter you'll ever see in your lifetime wears a Cardinals jersey. :lol:
Who? Pujols? something tells me he wont be wearing your shade of red in a year or 2.....
SARG27044

Re: Where were you.....

Postby Buzzznation » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:35 am

Buzzznation wrote:I'm still banking on a return to the Masters.

Yesss. Will probably be one of the most widely viewed sporting events ever. I'll get to see him down at Augusta on Monday practice.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:14 am

meh. i'll pass
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby Clue » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 am

I heard tickets are going for like $2500 now because of his return.
Clue

PreviousNext

Return to Sports