Dear Jerry,

Sports related topics.

Dear Jerry,

Postby Chase20460 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Mr. Jones,

Before you waste away another draft for us, please do me a favor. Think about selecting some offensive lineman. Maybe you can try to talk the Bears into trading draft picks for Roy Williams? If we were stupid enough to think this would work, maybe you can trick some other suckers into believing he is worth some toliet paper. With that toliet paper, we can pack Romo into a basic bodycast, that way he wont shit all over himself and the field when he gets scared of doing his job. did you guys have a hard week of practice? It looks like Romo forgot it was a real game yesterday, at least 5 times I counted where he just stopped playing like someone blew a whistle....then got creamed. Great job O-Line!

Hey, I love the new stadium as well, but maybe if the Team was a little more important than the revenue it will make, we could actually win more than 1 playoff game in 14 years. Money itself is great, but winning playoff games and Super Bowls will make you more money! Man, thats a big scoreboard. Wish it could play Left Tackle.

Why your at it, whats up with Troy Aikman? Sounds like he must really hate you the way he downs the Cowboys at every chance he gets. I know hes working with an idiot in Joe Buck, but maybe let him have Dubyas seat in your box once awhile and he may show some sort of favortisim in his broadcasts. If that doesnt work, hit him in the head with a snowball, that should sideline him for a season.

I dont feel Im asking for much. Shore up the line, and dont waste our draft picks like you do most every year. Yeah, Im still stinging over Julius Jones instead of Steven Jackson, and about a million other bad decisions since you chased away Jimmy Johnson for Barry Switzer. Its nice to give your friends jobs, but that was a pretty bad move.

All in all, another wasted season. Good work.

Chase.

P.S.> If you think about it, a suitable backup QB wouldnt be a bad idea. I like Jon Kitna too, but seriously, he couldnt start in Detroit. If there was someone else back there with any real skills, we probably couldve seen them in the 3rd quarter yesterday when the game was still within reach. Instead, another fumble by Romo.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby Captain » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Dear Jerry,

Thanks!!

Signed,
Redskins Fan
Captain

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 pm

*woosah
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby Ferch » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Great letter Chase! Im a Steelers fan and hate the Cowboys, but just don't understand their philosophy on winning. All that $ and NFC dominance for how many years? Anyway, just wanted to say that letter should be sent to Jerry Jones and be the rough draft for next season, lol...
Ferch

Postby ghstinshll » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 am

nah, 1/2 of any dominance the last decade was merely a gift from the Vikings... :wink:
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby bman12449 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:23 pm

Being a life long Cowboys fan, I feel your pain Chase. I would love to see Flozell, Williams, Sensabaugh, Carpenter go.. I also think Garrett gameplans, and his lack of adjustments during games are questionable. I think we should've ran it alot more, and had Romo rollout more to protect his blindside. It did take Aikman 5 years to get it right so hopefully next year, we wil not only host da superbowl but be playing in it.
I have inside jokes with strangers.
Most interesting man in the world.
bman12449

Return to Sports