Is this a disc?

Sports related topics.

Is this a disc?

Postby discgolfduval » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:25 pm

This was a photo from the crash scene of Tigers wreck.
It looks alot like a disc.
http://www.kxno.com/cc-common/gallery/d ... _id=208646
It's picture 29 of 30, I cant figure out how to transfer the picture on here directly.
discgolfduval

Postby Single L » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Like This .................. :roll:

"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby discgolfduval » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:39 pm

Wow, how'd you do that?!
discgolfduval

Postby Single L » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:50 pm

Any non-Cyclone fan has the mental capacity to perform this task, they also have the mental capacity to choose a quality team :lol:
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Cydisc » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:47 pm

It looks like the lid to an institutional-sized bucket of pickles.

Or a Zephyr.
Cydisc

Postby z-man » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 pm

porkchop wrote:Any non-Cyclone fan has the mental capacity to perform this task, they also have the mental capacity to choose a quality team :lol:

I take offense to this...Perhaps we at Iowa State should have never invented the computer (and let the patent slip away)...that way...we would never have to put up with these kind of put-downs from non-ISU fans...

in case your wondering...
1939 : The Atanasoff–Berry Computer (ABC) is invented. The Atanasoff-Berry Computer was the world's first electronic digital computer

"Inventors of the Modern Computer". Mary Bellis. http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa050898.htm. Retrieved 2008-10-12.
"John V. Atanasoff Dies at Age 91 Invented First Electronic Computer". Washington Post. http://www.cs.iastate.edu/jva/jva-obit.shtml. Retrieved 2008-10-12.
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby Clue » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Only Iowa State could do something well and then forget something important thus rendering the act useless.
Clue

Postby z-man » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:14 pm

Had they secured their patent I'm guessing no one in the state of Iowa would have had to pay to go to school...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby eddiemac » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:18 am

or we would all have to pay the same and there would just be a larger stadium.
"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded."
eddiemac

Postby Single L » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:03 pm

z-man wrote:
porkchop wrote:Any non-Cyclone fan has the mental capacity to perform this task, they also have the mental capacity to choose a quality team :lol:

I take offense to this...

Sorry Z .......... you are one of the few exceptions ........ Fausch fits the mold to a T.
Single L

Postby z-man » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:58 pm

porkchop wrote:Sorry Z

no worries rib-eye...I actually take offense to nothing...I was just standing up for my boy Fausch...somebody around here has too :wink:
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby discgolfduval » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Thanks for jumping in there Z-man. It seems a little rediculous that we should have to hear it from someone who sports purple as their team colors. Sweet :roll: Anyways, does Tiger play any disc golf? He has that disc golf game on his video game. I still say its a disc. I'd go as far as to say its one of those swirl putters that Discraft came out with a little bit ago.
discgolfduval

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 pm

discgolfduval wrote:Thanks for jumping in there Z-man. It seems a little rediculous that we should have to hear it from someone who sports purple as their team colors. Sweet :roll: Anyways, does Tiger play any disc golf? He has that disc golf game on his video game. I still say its a disc. I'd go as far as to say its one of those swirl putters that Discraft came out with a little bit ago.
He has played. He was quoted sayin "its harder then golf" dont know if he plays it consistently...but id say prolly not
SARG27044

Postby Single L » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:01 pm

discgolfduval wrote: It seems a little rediculous that we should have to hear it from someone who sports purple as their team colors :roll:

I'm Purple and Gold through and though in the College Ranks and in the NFL. How's that Cardinal and Gold, and Blue and Silver treating you :oops:
Single L

Postby Beerman » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:15 pm

discgolfduval wrote:Thanks for jumping in there Z-man. It seems a little rediculous that we should have to hear it from someone who sports purple as their team colors. Sweet :roll: Anyways, does Tiger play any disc golf? He has that disc golf game on his video game. I still say its a disc. I'd go as far as to say its one of those swirl putters that Discraft came out with a little bit ago.

Image Image
Beerman

Next

Return to Sports