Cardinals

Sports related topics.

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:54 pm

How's that lead goin in the West there Fausch? Sure am glad we were able to put a dent in it for ya. Yeah, say somethin' else. :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8537
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby gocards300 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:57 am

magic number down to 1 for the cards...Hopefully the cubs win tonight so we can lock up the division on the field.
Image
User avatar
gocards300
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Madrid

Postby gocards300 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Carp pitching a 3 hit shutout in to the 5th inning...He's also 2 for 3 at the plate with a grand slam and a 2 run double.
Image
User avatar
gocards300
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Madrid

Postby The Donator » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Whats up w/ LaRussa calling out Arroyo now? This is like 3 times in the last 3 years hes called out pitchers for cheating, seems a little paranoid imo
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6303
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby gocards300 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:12 pm

i guess he doesn't like cheaters...or losing
Image
User avatar
gocards300
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Madrid

Postby gocards300 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:50 am

Looks like the Cards and Dodgers first round, there ticles... Thursday's game starts at 5, where we watching it at?
Image
User avatar
gocards300
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Madrid

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 am

gocards300 wrote:Looks like the Cards and Dodgers first round, there ticles... Thursday's game starts at 5, where we watching it at?
Better play better then they did against the Brewers.....Say something Greenwood
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby gocards300 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:29 am

SARG27044 wrote:
gocards300 wrote:Looks like the Cards and Dodgers first round, there ticles... Thursday's game starts at 5, where we watching it at?
Better play better then they did against the Brewers.....Say something Greenwood


oh ya they played pretty bad...by the way where you watching the brewers game on Thursday??
Image
User avatar
gocards300
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Madrid

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:39 am

gocards300 wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:
gocards300 wrote:Looks like the Cards and Dodgers first round, there ticles... Thursday's game starts at 5, where we watching it at?
Better play better then they did against the Brewers.....Say something Greenwood


oh ya they played pretty bad...by the way where you watching the brewers game on Thursday??
nope, did you watch Feilder wax that ass last night? sooooo smooth. I do think Pujols deserves the MVP though. Lead the NL in homers, 3rd in RBI'S and was it 3rd in BA as well? not sure bout the BA
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby gocards300 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:20 am

ya fielder is good, you left out Albert led the cards to the division title and he has 64 k's compared to prince's 138.
Image
User avatar
gocards300
 
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Madrid

Postby crazykrug » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:34 am

I was secretly hoping the Rockies to win the division because Amy and I could have had a chance to go to 1 of the 2 games Wednesday and Thursday (will be in Colorado).

Of course, they are the wild card team and will play Saturday instead and we will be leaving Colorado for San Fran :x :x :x
crazykrug
 
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:24 pm

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:45 am

ouch... Pay the $50 to move the flight to the next day! j/k...
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4142
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:06 am

How many times did Fielder strike out in '09? How many games do the Brewers have left this year?

need I say anything else?

yesssssssssssssssssss....ssssssss
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8537
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:11 am

GDL5000 wrote:How many times did Fielder strike out in '09? How many games do the Brewers have left this year?

need I say anything else?

yesssssssssssssssssss....ssssssss
Never said the guy was good. just pointing out the 2 bombs he hit your way yesterday to leave this wierd taste in the Cards mouth as the playoffs start. and yes say something else
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 am

um....it was a meaningless game unless you're a brew crew fan in dire need of something to hang your hat up on till next year.......lol
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8537
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests