My Alma Mater - baseball related

Sports related topics.

My Alma Mater - baseball related

Postby crazykrug » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 pm

crazykrug

Postby z-man » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:20 am

Ahhh the memories...takes me back to when Dowling was kicking ass...remember those days Stevo?? What was our record for the year...something like 72-6??
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Re: My Alma Mater - baseball related

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:43 am

That is freakin sick. They showed it as #3 I believe for top ten plays last night on sportsccenter too :shock:

Yep Z. DHS '99 had a record like you mentioned. I'm certain that the 70+ games has to be a record for games played in a highschool season in the nation possibly. I think we were ranked in the top 25 in the country at one point during the season. I won't even go into where the players from that team went on to play after HS.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby The Donator » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 am

Is that when you guys had Macri and Drew Davidson, etc...?
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby z-man » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:30 am

That would be correct sir...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:47 am

The Donator wrote:Is that when you guys had Macri and Drew Davidson, etc...?

Don't forget the Kivel era in 2000 :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby The Donator » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:57 am

Buzzznation wrote:
The Donator wrote:Is that when you guys had Macri and Drew Davidson, etc...?

Don't forget the Kivel era in 2000 :lol:

Oh jeebus lol man you shoulda seen him this past weekend, straight up shit-faced by 5:00 and was just sitting outside of West-Cab trying to start a fight with everyone walking by, kid is still out of control
The Donator

Postby z-man » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:16 pm

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest...dude was always a little off tilt...
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Lindsley, next time you see him you'll have to remind him of the birthday party he held at his house that year. He was practically hammered before anyone even got there. He was trying to impress everyone with dunking a basketball, and failed miserably until he finally just fell once and passed out.
He had a party for his graduation against his parents will of course. So half the senior class is partying down at the end of his driveway :lol: Kivel gets some boxing gloves (he's hammered of course) out and fights a guy named John Garcia. Everybody circles around, we get cars shining lights on the rink, and everbody is going crazy. John lays one punch on Kivel and knocks him the F out :lol:

Never a dull moment over there at the Kivel residence.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby z-man » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 pm

BWAA HAAA!! I had forgotten that episode but remember it in full clarity with that description Stevo...hilarity at its finest...
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby The Donator » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:24 pm

LMAO those stories dont surprise me the least bit! I know he is registered on the board here but doubt he hardly ever reads anything here. Last Friday (the night before the West-Cab night) he went to Arby's and bought over $20 of food there and brought it back to my buddies house. Polished it all off in under ten minutes, goes back and buys another couple $7 meals and eats those too, then tells us hes going back for more. Were like no man, weve think youve had enough, and then he just randomly says "Chuck it, well just bring the strippers the roast beef sandwiches, they love to eat roast beef off my chest" and were all like lol wtf, no one had mentioned going to a strip club once that night. Might have had to been there but we were all laughing for 10 minutes straight. I dont think I can think of a single story about him were something strange or funny didnt happen.
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 pm

isn't there another thread where people talk about you the same way Lindsley? :lol:
GDL17921

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:28 pm

GDL4000 wrote:isn't there another thread where people talk about you the same way Lindsley? :lol:

Yeah but those stories are more about getting mugged and dancing with fat chicks :lol:
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby The Donator » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:44 pm

GDL4000 wrote:isn't there another thread where people talk about you the same way Lindsley? :lol:

Lol yea but if you think im bad, this guy tops me 10x easily...
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Buzzznation wrote:

Yeah but those stories are more about getting mugged and dancing with fat chicks :lol:

lmgdmfao
GDL17921

Next

Return to Sports