Interesting sports info, no baseball, six months, counting.

Sports related topics.

Postby 10up » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 pm

The Donator wrote:
grodney wrote:Back to other sports: That was so freaking AMAZING when we made that putt on 18 to win Arnie's tournament. I was really excited for us going into the Masters. I wish we could have played better, and I wish we could have beat Phil, if not win it all. I think we'll re-focus and we should be able to win at the USOpen.

By the way, I'm going to the Quail Hollow Championship (formerly Wachovia) in a couple weeks, so I'm looking forward to see if we commit to playing in it. Then I'll know if I'm going to be seeing us while I'm there.

This might be the fourth dumbest thing ever said on this board.

agreed.

The constant and immediate application of asinine extreme's on this board makes me not want to explain stupidity.
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby grodney » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 pm

The Donator wrote:This might be the fourth dumbest thing ever said on this board.

HE'S A WE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grodney

Postby swan » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 pm

grodney wrote:Back to other sports: That was so freaking AMAZING when we made that putt on 18 to win Arnie's tournament. I was really excited for us going into the Masters. I wish we could have played better, and I wish we could have beat Phil, if not win it all. I think we'll re-focus and we should be able to win at the USOpen.

By the way, I'm going to the Quail Hollow Championship (formerly Wachovia) in a couple weeks, so I'm looking forward to see if we commit to playing in it. Then I'll know if I'm going to be seeing us while I'm there.

This may be a bit of a stretch since golf is individual and most "we guys" root for teams. It kind of sounds like Gollum really.

FTR, I'm a "we guy." If you follow your team long enough, you create an attachment that just becomes part of your discussions. It is entertainment after all and it's what you make of it. Bloggers are too nit-picky anyway.
swan

Postby Single L » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:33 pm

The Donator wrote:

This might be the fourth dumbest thing ever said on this board.

That's only because you are in the "we" usage group. Last week when I gave you a ride you said we about 100 times when you were talking about the Magic and Yankees .......... I was about to call you out on the fact you do not play for either team, but I let it slide because I was in a good mood that day ......... there's your warning
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby grodney » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Like I said, you can't make fun of a We guy on a board full of We guys.

The Chuck Kennedy Weak Analogy would be trying to make fun of "shirt tucked in without a belt" guy in a room full of "shirt tucked in without a belt" guys. They all think it's okay, so it's pointless to tell them it's not.
grodney

Postby The Donator » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:47 pm

There are "we" guys and there aren't. Im a "we" guy. Get over it :lol: :roll:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Clue » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:02 pm

The Donator wrote:There are "we" guys and there aren't. Im a "we" guy. Get over it :lol: :roll:

Well then you need to add about $200 million more to the payroll if you don't want to finish last in the AL east.
Clue

Postby The Donator » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:15 pm

If ***WE*** finish last in the AL East I will get a Red Sox logo tattooed on my forehead
The Donator

Postby Clue » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 pm

The Donator wrote:If ***WE*** finish last in the AL East I will get a Red Sox logo tattooed on my forehead

I can't wait. Mike, don't allow him to edit this. It's way too likely to let this go.
Clue

Postby GaW27166 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:12 pm

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:lol:
GaW27166

Postby The Donator » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Clue wrote:
The Donator wrote:If ***WE*** finish last in the AL East I will get a Red Sox logo tattooed on my forehead

I can't wait. Mike, don't allow him to edit this. It's way too likely to let this go.

You already quoted it, no need for me to edit it. Not like WE'LL finish last sillypants
The Donator

Postby dischawk » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Did I really just waste 10 minutes of my life catching up for the last two pages and its just a dumb argument about the word we?

Yep, I guess I did. :roll:
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
dischawk

Postby The Donator » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:32 pm

dischawk wrote:Did I really just waste 10 minutes of my life catching up for the last two pages and its just a dumb argument about the word we?

Yah apparently it pisses people off so much that they blog about it, copy it from blogs, count how many times people say it in a 15 minute car drive, warn people, and continue to bitch about it. But, seems like a long time to read 2 pages... :lol:
The Donator

Postby Clue » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:10 pm

The Donator wrote:
dischawk wrote:Did I really just waste 10 minutes of my life catching up for the last two pages and its just a dumb argument about the word we?

Yah apparently it pisses people off so much that they blog about it, copy it from blogs, count how many times people say it in a 15 minute car drive, warn people, and continue to bitch about it. But, seems like a long time to read 2 pages... :lol:

For the record, we think you are being a little defensive about the subject.
Clue

Postby The Donator » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Clue wrote:
The Donator wrote:

For the record, we think you are being a little defensive about the subject.

The Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Sports