Unfortunately, everything I get into I either give all or none. Disc golf registered the big none last year, primarily b/c for the first time in a decade of discing I became allergic to poison ivy. Having a traveling rash all year is more annoying than I am. One of my mottos in life is "moderation and tolerance." I've got the tolerance part down.
You've never had poison ivy, so you think you're immune and you don't care what the weed looks like. Then one day you pull a yard's worth of weeds that happen to be poison ivy and you go home and fall asleep without taking a shower and your entire body breaks out and from then on you're hyper-sensitive. Not recommended.