March Madness 2009

Sports related topics.

March Madness 2009

Postby dischawk » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Brackets have been announced.
Create as many entries as you want

Follow the link or search groups
Group name: IowaDG
Password: disc golf

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/group?groupID=29972
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
User avatar
dischawk
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Waukee

Postby Chase20460 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:44 am

I have a manager set up through CBS. If you want on add email here:
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
User avatar
Chase20460
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:24 am

Anyone know of a site to watch the games that are on today for free?
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:29 am

SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Single L » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:32 am

SARG27044 wrote:Anyone know of a site to watch the games that are on today for free?


CBSsports.com - March Madness on Demand
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby Chase20460 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Memphis is looking bad. They are tied with 11:18 to go in the 2nd to a 15 seed. See you later brackets.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
User avatar
Chase20460
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: 2630 16th St. Moline IL

Postby GaW27166 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Chase20460 wrote:Memphis is looking bad. They are tied with 11:18 to go in the 2nd to a 15 seed. See you later brackets.


Memphis up 3 with 5 min left.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:33 pm

GaW27166 wrote:
Chase20460 wrote:Memphis is looking bad. They are tied with 11:18 to go in the 2nd to a 15 seed. See you later brackets.


Memphis up 3 with 5 min left.


Memphis wins by 11.
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8552
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby ghstinshll » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:33 pm

LMAO - watch em blow up everyone's brackets!!!
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4143
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby claya » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Friggin mormons
User avatar
claya
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:41 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Single L » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:02 pm

If UNI would have played with half the heart and intensity they did in the final 2 min they would have had a chance. The 12 pt half time deficit was just too much to overcome. Not saying they are a lock for the tourney next year, but with only losing one player to graduation and having a year under the young players belts they will be a solid team next year and one to watch. Purdue better play a little better ball if they plan to advance any further.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:12 pm

porkchop wrote:If UNI would have played with half the heart and intensity they did in the final 2 min they would have had a chance. The 12 pt half time deficit was just too much to overcome. Not saying they are a lock for the tourney next year, but with only losing one player to graduation and having a year under the young players belts they will be a solid team next year and one to watch. Purdue better play a little better ball if they plan to advance any further.

The first 5 to 10 mins were terrible.
User avatar
frogawitdafizzle
 
Posts: 1513
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:53 pm
Location: the lily pad at the pond

Postby dx pete » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Chop, that avatar isnt much better than your other body paint one. That is if you are trying to not be perceived as gay. A panther sucking a c@ck? To each his own.
opulence, I has it.
dx pete
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 am
Location: QC USA

Postby Single L » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:18 pm

dx pete wrote:Chop, that avatar isnt much better than your other body paint one. That is if you are trying to not be perceived as gay. A panther sucking a c@ck? To each his own.

Its a chucking porkchop ....... I see where you stand on gay rights
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby dischawk » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Looks like Memphis and Duke burned a couple of ya. Only 2 of us left with our final fours still intact and I'm startin to build onto my lead!
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
User avatar
dischawk
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Waukee

Next

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests