ISU comin' into who's house???

Sports related topics.

Postby discgolfduval » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:48 pm

WOW. :shock: :shock: :shock:
discgolfduval

Postby 10up » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:02 pm

that's the closest Fausch has ever come to actual sex there Aaron... you should probably take that down.
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby 10up » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:08 pm

on a sidenote, I was listening to Pet Sounds while watching that and "God Only Knows" came on at about 2:30ish, it syncs up surprisingly well.
10up

Postby dischawk » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:59 pm

The Donator wrote:Here was just a small example of the tailgate spot we were at. Two girls mudwrestling. Gets good about halfway in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKMLXh7JRtk

thats awesome
dischawk

Postby 10up » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:22 pm

If Christensen starts another game Ferentz needs to lose his job. That was utterly the worst display of football I have seen in a very long time. That next to last drive was the absolute most pathetic attempt at moving a football I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing. I've said it before, I'll say it again, and probably with more bravado. Having Ken O'Keefe is worse than having a saucer of goat cum as your Offensive Coordinator. The play calling was absolutely atrocious, throughout the entire game. What in the holy F*** are you doing throwing the long ball on 2nd and 10 with 70 yards to go and 7+ minutes on the clock?!?! Can anybody explain this to me? Bueller? Christensen has thrown the long ball what? 12? 13 times? Wow, finally the law of averages kicked in and he completed one, finally, but that's no Chucking reason to ever think he can throw it again.

That Jailbreak screen they keep trying to develop is just the most pathetic looking crap I've ever seen. Paki O'Meara missing the first down marker by a mile trying to do god knows what sideways. Throwing on 3rd and 2 with a QB you should damn well know isn't clutch when you have a back that has run over the defensive line. Setting up for stupid fieldgoals when the clock is against you. MISSING fieldgoals, etc etc etc grumble grumble... rice pudding.

F*ckin' Hell...
10up

Postby The Donator » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:24 pm

I almost think they were throwing the game. It was just really odd what happened, w/ Christianfuck, Ferentz, O'Meara and pretty much the whole D. I would bet my life the game was fixed the way it played out.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:27 am

and this just in---another Hawk football player in jail. Big surprise. :lol:
GDL17921

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:28 am

...and chalk Wisconsin up as a loss this week, too. Damn, McCarney left the state, and now we have Bielema to deal with!
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby 10up » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:06 am

GDL17921 wrote:and this just in---another Hawk football player in jail. Big surprise. :lol:

Uh-oh... Public Intox. Probably a rapist too.

No seriously, I can only think of one or two worse crimes right now... like, a rolling stop maybe, or lifting a pack of winterfresh...
10up

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:11 am

I bet that's how he 'splains it to Ferentz, too.

I hear ya though, but it's not about the crime, it's about the bad press that seems to keep on comin'. And I knew it would irritate you. :lol:
GDL17921

Postby 10up » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 am

oh no, I agree completely. It is incredibly irritating that the Iowa City Police and the local media have developed a trend in reporting the shortcomings of what used to be a fairly loved and supported team due to the actions of a couple bad seeds.

It's funny, there used to be almost a little bit of lenience for football players and it seems that's taken a turn in the complete other direction since Pierce and Douglas and etc etc.

How many kids in Iowa City were Publicly Intoxicated you think Aaron? How many ended up in Jail and in a headline?

If the media keeps reporting it, it's going to keep happening. It's always been there, with any school, any player, anywhere. It's just one of those "out of sight out of mind things".
10up

Postby The Donator » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:50 am

10up wrote:How many kids in Iowa City were Publicly Intoxicated you think Aaron? How many ended up in Jail and in a headline?

Talked to an IC popo and he said there were 89 public intoxes alone. The Monday Daily Iowan is always a little thicker because of the police blotter. None made "headlines" though. I actually read an interesting article in the DI a couple weeks ago how there are a couple lawfirms that fight to keep athletes who get into trouble out of the media, which is sad because we might not even be hearing about half of the trouble. The ones that do go unheard of go on the DL or just get excused from the team.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby SARG27044 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:26 pm

The Donator wrote:I almost think they were throwing the game. It was just really odd what happened, w/ Christianfuck, Ferentz, O'Meara and pretty much the whole D. I would bet my life the game was fixed the way it played out.
i asked this question several times last year bout christiansen he over shoots or throws the ball to the ground in such a fashion that there is no way with that talent that he should be a starter. ive seen passes thrown ten feet in front of a reciever that is no more then ten yards away. as far as ferentz he needs to do the exect opposite of his gut feelings if the hawks are to ever have a chance this year
SARG27044

Postby GaW27166 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Ferentz said that he had a "gut feelling" about Jake and he knows that he blew it. On a side note the depth chart for NW came out today and Stanzi is the starter.
GaW27166

Postby dischawk » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:58 pm

Didn't Iowa play ISU already?????????
dischawk

PreviousNext

Return to Sports