2008 Vikings

Sports related topics.

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:41 pm

I was going to ask - U talking about Favre, or Peterson?
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4143
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby Cydisc » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Why are you guys still talking about last year's Vikings?
User avatar
Cydisc
 
Posts: 2332
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Ames, IA

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Cydisc wrote:Why are you guys still talking about last year's Vikings?


Ha, ha, I still talk about the 1969 Vikings :wink:
Seriously, a new thread should be started. (without a year attached)
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Postby Cydisc » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Fran Tarkenton was the shite.
User avatar
Cydisc
 
Posts: 2332
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:41 pm
Location: Ames, IA

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:43 pm

So was Robert Smith.

Can't wait to see this game tonight!
##39027
ghstinshll
 
Posts: 4143
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:21 am
Location: Des Moines Area

Postby hyzerman16234 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:
Cydisc wrote:Why are you guys still talking about last year's Vikings?


Ha, ha, I still talk about the 1969 Vikings :wink:
Seriously, a new thread should be started. (without a year attached)


Whats it matter. They are all loser's anyway! :lol: Go Chiefs! :roll:
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
hyzerman16234
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:25 am
Location: Probably at Wildcat Bluff

Postby Buzzznation » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Can't wait for the Bears Vikes in the Dome Thanksgivins weekend. Yes I will be there. And yes this game will decide the NFC North Champion.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby Single L » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:06 am

porkchop wrote:I will say nothing and let the the scoreboard speak for itself 8)
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
User avatar
Single L
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Bushwhacking in DSM

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:54 am

porkchop wrote:
porkchop wrote:I will say nothing and let the the scoreboard speak for itself 8)
YEAH, YEAH. The outcome of the game was already decided wether or not I was talking shit. No excuses, we were flat out, out played, on both sides of the ball. One more matchup left this year, and you know ill be talking shit before that one as well. Have fun with our Qb, and kicker, atleast you dont have our safety anymore :roll: :lol: Nice game AP
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Budhyzer 17696 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:11 am

SARG27044 wrote:
porkchop wrote:
porkchop wrote:I will say nothing and let the the scoreboard speak for itself 8)
YEAH, YEAH. The outcome of the game was already decided wether or not I was talking shit. No excuses, we were flat out, out played, on both sides of the ball. One more matchup left this year, and you know ill be talking shit before that one as well. Have fun with our Qb, and kicker, atleast you dont have our safety anymore :roll: :lol: Nice game AP


Rodgers and Crosby play for Minnesota?
God, I hope not :lol:

4-0 is a good start but a lot of work left to do.
No celebrating here.
Wildcat Bluff Crew Member
User avatar
Budhyzer 17696
 
Posts: 1045
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:21 am
Location: Wildcat Bluff (When not in CR)

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:20 am

Whats disgusting is I was forced to play Farve in my fantasy league cuz Ryan had a bye week. And it turns out I could have left out a qb and still won by 50 points. thanx to players like S. Smith(NYG) r. bROWN, A. Gates and a one week def in Houston I had my matchup dominated. worse case senario for me would have had farve throwing no TD'S, AP running all over my team and GB losing.
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:24 am

Budhyzer 17696 wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:
porkchop wrote:
porkchop wrote:I will say nothing and let the the scoreboard speak for itself 8)
YEAH, YEAH. The outcome of the game was already decided wether or not I was talking shit. No excuses, we were flat out, out played, on both sides of the ball. One more matchup left this year, and you know ill be talking shit before that one as well. Have fun with our Qb, and kicker, atleast you dont have our safety anymore :roll: :lol: Nice game AP


Rodgers and Crosby play for Minnesota?
God, I hope not :lol:

4-0 is a good start but a lot of work left to do.
No celebrating here.
I have no idea why the hell we let Longwell go. He was a great kicker. Same reason we let Andre Rison,Antonio Freeman, and Desmond Howard go after our SB win :roll:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby bman12449 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:55 am

4-0 is a good start but a lot of work left to do.
No celebrating here.[/quote]I have no idea why the hell we let Longwell go. He was a great kicker. Same reason we let Andre Rison,Antonio Freeman, and Desmond Howard go after our SB win :roll:[/quote]

What about Chmura , oh wait hes a registered sex offender now. yessss
I have inside jokes with strangers.
Most interesting man in the world.
bman12449
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby SARG27044 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:40 am

bman12449 wrote:4-0 is a good start but a lot of work left to do.
No celebrating here.
I have no idea why the hell we let Longwell go. He was a great kicker. Same reason we let Andre Rison,Antonio Freeman, and Desmond Howard go after our SB win :roll:[/quote]

What about Chmura , oh wait hes a registered sex offender now. yessss[/quote]uh....I cant believe you want to go this route as a Cowboy fan. Well....Here ya go http://mikeresponts.wordpress.com/2008/ ... -all-time/ My fav has to either be the guy who stole 64,000 from his MOM!!! Or the guy exposing himself to 10 yr old girls. keep your nose clean!!!!
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby bman12449 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Lol..to funny. Man ole Lance's wife was hot...geeesssh.
I have inside jokes with strangers.
Most interesting man in the world.
bman12449
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: GVCC

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron