Hawkeye Football

Sports related topics.

Postby discgolfduval » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Shoot...I thought the big ten had 9 teams in bowls. I still win this. Ohio St. is playing an SEC school so you can pretty much count that in the loss column.
discgolfduval
 
Posts: 2961
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Postby GaW27166 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Is it weird that Iowa had 2 wins in the BIG 12 north and ISU only had 1?

Also big 10 > big 12

Iowa>ISU
Iowa>Misouri
Illinois>Baylor
Missouri>Illinois
TT>NW

And really fausch you gotta bring the big east into this? Just let that conference die already. You will need some friends to hang with in a few years.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:23 am

discgolfduval wrote:Seriously? Yeah. Not even sure thats possible so yeah.
1 down, 1 to go....
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby irban » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 am

discgolfduval wrote:Shoot...I thought the big ten had 9 teams in bowls. I still win this. Ohio St. is playing an SEC school so you can pretty much count that in the loss column.

Yeah, that was quite a stat. What is it now, 1 for 11. I hate the redneck south anyway.
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5203
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:13 am

Cant wait for LSU to throw A&M a beating, so I can take 5 double cheeseburgers outta Fausch's mouth. Yesssssss
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby The Donator » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:19 am

SARG27044 wrote:Cant wait for LSU to throw A&M a beating, so I can take 5 double cheeseburgers outta Fausch's mouth. Yesssssss

What? You guys made a bet for $6.45? Oh you must be talking about the McDouble...but its probably two beers at Applebees anyways
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6303
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 am

The Donator wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Cant wait for LSU to throw A&M a beating, so I can take 5 double cheeseburgers outta Fausch's mouth. Yesssssss

What? You guys made a bet for $6.45? Oh you must be talking about the McDouble...but its probably two beers at Applebees anyways
Is that what Mikal said they cost when he picked up your tab? That guy, hes a shady one... :lol:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby discgolfduval » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:36 pm

It would certainly have to be McDoubles and I'd still owe him 36 cents. 1 less slice of cheese these days. Cheap bastards...says the kettle. :lol:
discgolfduval
 
Posts: 2961
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Postby The Donator » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:46 pm

discgolfduval wrote:It would certainly have to be McDoubles and I'd still owe him 36 cents. 1 less slice of cheese these days. Cheap bastards...says the kettle. :lol:

Shit i wasnt figuring tax in...but cmon Sarg, ya gotta know the difference between a McDouble and a Double Cheezburg by now, its the $.30 slice of homogenized cheese!
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6303
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby SARG27044 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:59 pm

The Donator wrote:
discgolfduval wrote:It would certainly have to be McDoubles and I'd still owe him 36 cents. 1 less slice of cheese these days. Cheap bastards...says the kettle. :lol:

Shit i wasnt figuring tax in...but cmon Sarg, ya gotta know the difference between a McDouble and a Double Cheezburg by now, its the $.30 slice of homogenized cheese!
I dont eat either. I just remember the dollar doubles from back in the day when i thought they actually tasted good. All McD's burgers taste the Chucking same to me. I was just pointing out the fact that Im gonna love leaving Fausch with no dinner for a week :lol:
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Abe Froman » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:22 pm

WTF??

withdrawls are a motherfucka!


AP:

The University of Iowa says 12 football players have been hospitalized

The school disclosed the hospitalizations Tuesday but declined to release the players' names, conditions or why they are being treated. Iowa said the players are in safe and stable condition and are responding well to treatment.

The players were taken to University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics on Monday night. The school says it's not clear when the players will be discharged.

Athletic director Gary Barta says the next step is to find out what happened so it doesn't happen again.

“Coach Kirk Ferentz is out of town recruiting, but he is aware of the situation and is being kept abreast of the progress being made,” Gary Barta, Iowa's director of athletics, said in a statement. “Our No. 1 concern is the safety of our student-athletes, so we are pleased with the positive feedback. Our next step is to find out what happened so we can avoid this happening in the future.”

Calls made to the Iowa sports information office and Barta on Tuesday afternoon weren't immediately returned. sources state that the players might be suffering from a rare virus only found in tiger meat, the hawkeyes devoured the mizzou tigers in this years insight bowl.
User avatar
Abe Froman
 
Posts: 3230
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:42 am
Location: legion park is my backyard

Postby AO » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Maybe got into a bad batch of something from DJK??? LMFAO!
AO
 
Posts: 4268
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:06 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA

Postby Grimm » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:21 pm

AO wrote:Maybe got into a bad batch of something from DJK??? LMFAO!


Most likely some sort of staff infection. But I would still blame DJK.
Grimm
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby arowan21 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:15 am

i figured they got drunk, smoked some weed then worked out to hard
QMikal wrote:it took me ten minutes to type this.
User avatar
arowan21
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby 10up » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm already seeing a lot of Nebraska fans making excuses for why they're going to suck in the Big 10 this year.

Close out their final loss of the year with the hawks they will.
you're not the girl you think you are
User avatar
10up
 
Posts: 3036
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
Location: inside my pants

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron