Not a chance.
43%
Yes. Saw it coming.
26%
Yes. But not with Green Bay.
31%

Total votes : 35

Postby ghstinshll » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:46 pm

if he thinks he'd gonna be stupid, they'll trade him. this is total BS. @ first i thought the org was protecting him, but if he's truly pusruing this - then it's out of his own stupidity. He still CAN play - but if so he should have stayed in, darnit...
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby Single L » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:49 pm

Oh he's going some where but it will not be in the NFC North. Also don't expect him to be in the AFC either as there is no chance of him (and future team) getting past the first round with the Pats, Colts, and Chargers. Look for him to get traded to Washington, Tampa Bay, or Carolina.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Like_Water » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:02 am

porkchop wrote:Oh he's going some where but it will not be in the NFC North. Also don't expect him to be in the AFC either as there is no chance of him (and future team) getting past the first round with the Pats, Colts, and Chargers. Look for him to get traded to Washington, Tampa Bay, or Carolina.

They will get something out of him. And they won't let him come back to haunt them by trading him to a division rival. Either way, Favre loves the drama.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby Clue » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:53 am

You would have to be an arrogant ass to get this wrong. Imagine you are a fantasy owner and you have to start Favre or Rogers. Did you have to even think about it? Who f'ing cares what happened this spring. Get over it. Get your best player into camp and shut up.
Clue

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Clue wrote:You would have to be an arrogant ass to get this wrong. Imagine you are a fantasy owner and you have to start Favre or Rogers. Did you have to even think about it? Who f'ing cares what happened this spring. Get over it. Get your best player into camp and shut up.
agreed. rodgers looks promising but who would u rather have, a seasoned former super bowl winning 3 time mvp. or some young kid who did all right in college
SARG27044

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Clue wrote:You would have to be an arrogant ass to get this wrong. Imagine you are a fantasy owner and you have to start Favre or Rogers. Did you have to even think about it? Who f'ing cares what happened this spring. Get over it. Get your best player into camp and shut up.

I'd start Rogers either way, so this would be a non issue for me as an owner. Brett Favre is easily the most over-rated quarterback of his era.(IMO)
discgolfduval

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:40 pm

discgolfduval wrote:

I'd start Rogers either way, so this would be a non issue for me as an owner. Brett Favre is easily the most over-rated quarterback of his era.(IMO)
is that why theres a number one in front of his name on almost every single passing category. whos ur team and quarterback?
SARG27044

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:55 pm

SARG84 wrote:
discgolfduval wrote:

is that why theres a number one in front of his name on almost every single passing category. whos ur team and quarterback?

Including the interception record?
discgolfduval

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:01 pm

well when u single handedly need to win every game by yourself for the previous 4 years u might throw a couple
SARG27044

Postby Single L » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:07 pm

SARG84 wrote:
discgolfduval wrote:

Going through the agony of the Dodgers missing the post-season and trying to support the Cyclones is enough of an emotional kick in the nuts for one person in the fall ..... so I doubt he has the time or the energy to follow Pro Football.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby ghstinshll » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:11 pm

im suprised there hasnt been any more activity on this thread... :lol:
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby dischawk » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:37 pm

everyone is sick and tired of it
dischawk

Postby SARG27044 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:39 am

now its finally over, so can we blow this thread up?
SARG27044

Postby The Donator » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:51 am

^^^
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Cydisc » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:00 pm

I was just on vacation about 25 miles from Green Bay. You wouldn't believe the chaos this story caused. The first 10 minutes of every TV newscast was devoted to Brett Favre news. The cheeseheads are sorry to see him go. I think the biggest selling sports merchandise in GB for 2008 will be the #4 Jets jersey.
Cydisc

Previous

Return to Sports