43%
Yes. Saw it coming.
26%
Yes. But not with Green Bay.
31%

Total votes : 35

Brett Favre is coming back!!!

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:34 am

I think it's just a rumor. Something for the critics to talk about for the next month. I'm already sick of hearing about it.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby CF Disc Golfer » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:07 am

The phrase "As reported by chris mortensen" almost always means the opposite is more likely.
CF Disc Golfer

Postby Like_Water » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:17 am

I hope the packers shut the door on him, Chicago picks him up and wins the Super Bowl.
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby discgolfduval » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:21 am

I cant even believe Im posting about this worthless piece of crap. Has there ever been a player attract so much attention even when all you see him do is make lame brain after lame brain play on the field? Seriously, that last interception he threw was a classical Brett Favre pass and if he comes back he will have ruined the greatest exit in football history. That guy sucks.
discgolfduval

Postby Cydisc » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:34 am

After coming so close last year and having most of the same team return I can see him wanting one more shot at another ring. He's probably just sitting at home driving his wife crazy anyway.
Cydisc

Postby GaW27166 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:49 am

Brett Favre sucks ass, the pack would be dumb to take him back. Send him to the bears and the bears still suck. Hes done no chance of him coming back.
GaW27166

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:56 am

discgolfduval wrote:I cant even believe Im posting about this worthless piece of crap.

I can. Obviously you got nothing else better to do.

I'm curious on how these things get started. Does Brett tell a buddy a joke that he's coming back, while a poparatzi is hiding in Brett's closet.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Single L » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:07 am

You guys are crazy. Favre doesn’t suck he will be a lock for Canton, not sure they let people in who suck. In his final season he was clearly the best quarterback in the NFC North (so Grant shut your pie hole). No I'm not a Packers fan, I’m a Vikings fan so it takes a lot to give a cheese head respect. I don't think he's coming back. It's getting to that time of year when mini camps will be starting soon and he just has the itch. If in a long shot he does come back it will be with the Packers or nobody.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby GaW27166 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:24 am

God that must be tough to be the best QB in the nfc north. Hes the most overrated QB ever in football history. He has had his moments but thats it.
GaW27166

Postby dischawk » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:43 am

I love Favre, but hes not comin back. July is the slowest month for sports so ESPN just needed something to talk about this month, thats all.
dischawk

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:45 am

JFC, I can just feel the hate dripping off this thread. :lol:

Bottom line is, Farve's been the NFL's poster boy since some of you were barely old enough to pronounce the word interception. He's got a ring, alot of guys leave the league without one. He's pretty well liked, so, if he even jokes about coming back, it's going to be news.
GDL17921

Postby Like_Water » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:02 pm

The guy is a legend. He's a true football player. He'd play for free. Can't believe all the hate...I'm a bears fan and I love Favre.

Appreciate skills, damn. :roll:
Like_Water

Postby discgolfduval » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:11 pm

porkchop wrote:You guys are crazy. Favre doesn’t suck he will be a lock for Canton, not sure they let people in who suck. In his final season he was clearly the best quarterback in the NFC North (so Grant shut your pie hole). No I'm not a Packers fan, I’m a Vikings fan so it takes a lot to give a cheese head respect. I don't think he's coming back. It's getting to that time of year when mini camps will be starting soon and he just has the itch. If in a long shot he does come back it will be with the Packers or nobody.

No way! Youre trying to tell me hes better than Jon Kitna, Rex Grossman, and I have no idea whos quarterbacking the vikings, that Jackson guy? I'm not buying it. Brett Favre is horrendous.
discgolfduval

Postby Like_Water » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:30 pm

discgolfduval wrote:
porkchop wrote:You guys are crazy. Favre doesn’t suck he will be a lock for Canton, not sure they let people in who suck. In his final season he was clearly the best quarterback in the NFC North (so Grant shut your pie hole). No I'm not a Packers fan, I’m a Vikings fan so it takes a lot to give a cheese head respect. I don't think he's coming back. It's getting to that time of year when mini camps will be starting soon and he just has the itch. If in a long shot he does come back it will be with the Packers or nobody.

No way! Youre trying to tell me hes better than Jon Kitna, Rex Grossman, and I have no idea whos quarterbacking the vikings, that Jackson guy? I'm not buying it. Brett Favre is horrendous.

Good troll job there Fausch.

FWIW, the Vikings have the worst QB in the league....but they're still goin to be tough this year.
Like_Water

Postby Single L » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:40 pm

Discwrangler wrote:Good troll job there Fausch.

FWIW, the Vikings have the worst QB in the league....but they're still goin to be tough this year.

Agreed ......... but at least my Vikes drafted someone to groom for the time being ............ I actually feel bad for Bears fans as your management as done nothing to help you in the QB department.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Next

Return to Sports