My favorite WWF Pro Wrestlers/ UFC orginators moments

Sports related topics.

Postby Chase20460 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:50 pm

[quote="KePP"] Jake "The Snake" Roberts (Chase's uncle) [quote]

Its funny you say that. About a month ago or something my stepdad said he saw Jake Roberts on 11th St. in Rock Island. He called and said "I saw your uncle. Jake the Snake!" I said he was probably trying to score some crack. I did hear that he was performing at some rinky dink wrestling show around here though, around that time.

We could probably get him to show up at a tourney for $100 and a Hundred Piece.

We could have him DDT Tanner for talking shit about wrestling... Tanner, you afraid of snakes?
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby Like_Water » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:32 am

Chase20460 wrote:
We could have him DDT Tanner for talking shit about wrestling... Tanner, you afraid of snakes?

Nope. Not really afraid of crack head wrestlers, unless they have a gun, in which case, I'm afraid of any crackhead.

What's the story with Jake the Snake?
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby Chase20460 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:38 am

Discwrangler wrote:
Chase20460 wrote:

Nope. Not really afraid of crack head wrestlers, unless they have a gun, in which case, I'm afraid of any crackhead.

What's the story with Jake the Snake?

Hes a RockStar without a Guitar. I remember a documentary that showed him going to some church basement wrestling show and he expected them to pay him in cash. He called shortly before and said he wouldnt show without them finding him some crack. Even the WWF people say hes got alot of demons. I think thats code for hes FUBAR.

Chase20460

Postby dx pete » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:20 pm

I'm sure he'll be back at Family Video signing autographs and taking pics b4 too long. Ron Jeremy is good for that too.
opulence, I has it.
dx pete

Postby bman12449 » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:49 pm

When i was a kid they used to have all-star wrestling at vets auditorium. I remember my granny taking me to see the greats like harley race before he was handsome,bruiser brody(murdered backstage i think in missouri),bulldog bob brown,dick the bruiser, and ric flair plus a few others i prolly cant remember right now. Did this gig ever come your guys way? I always watched both the wwe and nwa as a child and always thought it was funny how the wwe could turn some of the nwa jobbers into superstars does anyone remember the Undertaker was Mean Mark ?? shoot cant remember his last name, Ted Dibiase before he became the million dollar man. Steve Austin used to look like a playboy with long blond hair. Mike Rotundo became IRS. Brian Pillman before he was flying, and the most famous jobber now superstar mick foley.
bman12449

Postby Chase20460 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:45 am

You mean Stunning Steve Austin?

I dont think NWA / WCW made it around here, only WWF. I knew alot of the names you mentioned because of watching it on TBS growing up.

Chase20460

Previous

Return to Sports