Iowa Hawkeye Wrestling

Sports related topics.

Postby dischawk » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:17 pm

i wrestled for 5 years. i graduated in '04 so i know a lot of the names in college now and ive seen a few of the guys that wrestle for iowa and other big schools, wrestle in high school. I don't keep with the H.S. wrestling so much anymore
dischawk

Postby Single L » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:13 am

I wrestled in 8th grade..............needless to say I sucked. I got wrestler of the week the final week of the season for not getting pinned (I got pinned every other match :( ) 8th grade is not good time in life to start wrestling in Iowa, you must start as a little bugger if you want to be good and/or compete. Although I did not do so hot I really enjoy the sport and enjoy attending meets.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby dischawk » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:57 am

Yea i started in 7th grade and needless to say i was way behind the curve... it wasn't till probably my junior year when i actually became a decent wrestler
dischawk

one on one

Postby WHAT AIN'T » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:04 pm

PIKER FISH will show you a little some thing about, touch and go, to your back!!!
What it is. Is what it is!!
WHAT AIN'T

Previous

Return to Sports