Postby Buzzznation » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:11 am

How bout them Fighting Illini!
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby discgolfduval » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:14 am

Pathetic....
discgolfduval

Postby AO » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:26 pm

ISU has some huge wins on their resume. Should crack the top 25 today. Now I would like to hear RW is staying for his Junior year. They have 2 solid transfers and a good recruiting class coming in next year.
AO

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:40 am

Royce needs to stay in college so he can learn how to shoot freethrows :shock:
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby Buzzznation » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:57 am

I heard he was leavin early to be a record producer
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby AO » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:30 am

LOOTOWNDISKR wrote:Royce needs to stay in college so he can learn how to shoot freethrows :shock:

His ft shooting is a joke but the rest of his game is solid. He leads the team in almost every stat and being 6'8 270lbs and can pass, rebound and score will get him to the NBA. I was listening to Cyclone radio the other day and it didn't sound promising based on what Hoiberg was saying.

Watching Hawks and Clones this year has been great. Both teams had some big wins and the tempo they play at is fun to watch. Seems both programs are improving and have nice recruiting classes coming in.
AO

Postby AO » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:37 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovUXBPOeCY

Scored 49 the other night and he will be the IA player of the year, McDonalds All-American and Kenyon Murray said the other day he is the best player to ever come out of Iowa. Scores at will, handles the ball and can pass. Word is last summer he went to NC for some camps and lit up the Tar Heels starting guard, Marshall.
AO

Postby LOOTOWNDISKR » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:29 am

I agree with everything you said about Royce, I would have to think his anxiety disorder doesnt help him on the free throw line either. I was watching the Duke vs Car game last night and they were talkn about that kid from Iowa. I thought they said he was going to NC but not sure.
LOOTOWNDISKR

Postby discgolfduval » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 pm

If Royce White comes back next year ISU is a legitimate National Title contender. Unfortunately, Im hearing the same things you guys are as far as him probably leaving :cry: :x
discgolfduval

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:42 pm

discgolfduval wrote:If Royce White comes back next year ISU is a legitimate National Title contender. Unfortunately, Im hearing the same things you guys are as far as him probably leaving :cry: :x
national title contender im all in
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Cydisc » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 pm

AO wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovUXBPOeCY

Scored 49 the other night and he will be the IA player of the year, McDonalds All-American and Kenyon Murray said the other day he is the best player to ever come out of Iowa. Scores at will, handles the ball and can pass. Word is last summer he went to NC for some camps and lit up the Tar Heels starting guard, Marshall.

How soon they forget Harrison Barnes.
Cydisc

Postby z-man » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Cydisc wrote:

Was just going to say this...

In regards to Royce...He's a super talent but I think if he comes back next year he's got legitimate player of the year backing from the start of the year. That would up his draft position and his signing bonus. Right now people outside of the big XII don't really know anything about the guy. Granted, NBA scouts are salivating at the kid, but he's got things other than basketball going for him currently and I don't think he's necessarily in a rush to get out of there...we'll see though...I certainly hope he sticks around because yes, we would be a contender for the national title next year...hell might even be one this year depending on our seeding in the tourney. We are a match-up nightmare for most teams...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby AO » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Cydisc wrote:

They are completely different players and I think Harrison got a lot of his production from his size. Too bad they won't play a minute together.
AO

Postby Swisher Streets » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:51 pm

Anyone interested in an iowadg march madness pool?
Swisher Streets

PreviousNext

Return to Sports