ILLINOIS UPSETS #1 OHIO STATE

Sports related topics.

ILLINOIS UPSETS #1 OHIO STATE

Postby Chase20460 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:44 pm

Yep. Cant beat the worthless Chucking Iowa Hawkeyes for me, but can beat the number 1 team in the Nation.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Re: ILLINOIS UPSETS #1 OHIO STATE

Postby Abe Froman » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:47 pm

Chase20460 wrote:Yep. Cant beat the kickass Iowa Hawkeyes for me, but can beat the number 1 team in the Nation.

and that tells u that.... ohio state is overated and havent been tested yet this year,and the hawks own the illini. good win tho, fuk the buckeyes!
Abe Froman

Postby ajordanpippenfan » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:14 am

nice win illini.
One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do.
Author: Henry Ford
ajordanpippenfan

Postby ajordanpippenfan » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:17 am

i was pretty sure that iowa and illinois was going to finish with the same record until yesterday. now, illinois has them. you guys are going up and we are going down.

show your true worth and beat the sec on jan. 1st. somebody in the big 10 will need to. iowa will probably be playing the wac conference very early in december. but, we will make it as bad as we are.
One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do.
Author: Henry Ford
ajordanpippenfan

Postby 10up » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:21 pm

Iowa beat Illinois who beat Ohio State.... Hawkeye's are #1 in the nation baby!! :?

I honestly hated this game. Don't get me wrong, in most cases I'd like the buckeyes to be destroyed by whomever, Illini or no. But dammit, with Michigan and Ohio State both taking a loss this week it just makes the Big Ten look weaker and weaker, which, in turn, makes us look even worse than we already are.
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby dx pete » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:52 pm

Hey, 10up...theres a little room under this rock with us ..If I just move a liiitle this way..and....hey, Regis, tell Charlie to keep the cheezwiz on the ding-dongs and off the floor, touchdown Jesus just vacuumed. Anyway, there is room.
opulence, I has it.
dx pete

Postby ghstinshll » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:42 pm

WTF? April 1st isnt for another 5 3/4 months, G! :lol:
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby ghstinshll » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:43 pm

oh darn, 1 loss for a big 10 leader... Oh well. It's not that terible, but look for the "SEC is dominant' people to come roaring out of the woodwork. LOL
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby 10up » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:44 pm

dx pete wrote:Hey, 10up...theres a little room under this rock with us ..If I just move a liiitle this way..and....hey, Regis, tell Charlie to keep the cheezwiz on the ding-dongs and off the floor, touchdown Jesus just vacuumed. Anyway, there is room.

Can I buy some pot from you?
10up

Postby cmlasley » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:49 pm

OHverrated. Clap. Clap. Clap-clap-clap.
Morgan Lasley

When life gives you lemons, stick them in the freezer for a few hours, then throw them back, 'cause they're like rocks, man.
cmlasley

Postby Single L » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:36 pm

Everyone knew they were overrated when they got the #1 ranking; it was a default rating because they had not been beaten.

Big Ten and Iowa fans need to realize they suck ass and it's a down year. Every conference has its ups and downs, this year it's the Big Ten’s turn.

So die-hard Iowa Fan get over yourself, your team is not that good, and yes you are going to a bowl, but admit your team is below average and move on to next year like us Cubs fans do.

On that note, this proves there are far too many Bowl games. Playoffs is where it’s at.................The Gateway Conference Champs, #1 Rated, and undefeated UNI Panthers play it the way it should be.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby 10up » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:51 pm

I've always advocated a playoff system for NCAA football. I think The Donater and I were talking about how much the Bowl system sucked about this time last year.

And I'll be the first one to tell anybody that Iowa is well below average... shit, you think football's bad?? Wait till we really get started with this basketball team...

And it isn't the Big Ten's "year"... or if it is, we have a few too many turns then, because the Big Ten has been on the decline for a good few years now, if not more. Here's my problem: when you are a weak team in a notably weakening conference it is next to impossible to build yourself back up because your recruiting opportunities are going to be nilch. That is going to happen more and more if flukey shit like this keeps happening in the Big Ten. It's not just going to be Iowa that suffers from it either, it's going to be Minnesota, Northwestern, Indiana, and yes... even Illinois that are going to catch the brunt of it all.

Tell me I'm wrong.
10up

Postby Abe Froman » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:28 am

10up wrote:Tell me I'm wrong.

ur wrong :o dont think so much
just add 1 extra game. top 4 teams play for championship.
Abe Froman

Postby dischawk » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:40 am

i disagree that the big ten is WAY below the Pac-10 and SEC. Big Ten has just as many bowl teams as the SEC and the Pac-10 wont even fulfill its # of bowl tie-ins so in that regard the big ten is more complete top to bottom.

The reason the Big Ten is viewed as being so bad is all based on the pre-season rankings. If rankings were to come out mid-season it'd be an entirely different story. Now I'm not saying the Big Ten is the best conference out there but I surely don't believe its as weak as everyone makes it out to be. It can still compete with any conference out there.
dischawk

Postby Buzzznation » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:32 am

Let's start making the t-shirts :D
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Next

Return to Sports