NBA

Sports related topics.

Postby The Donator » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:11 pm

I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby GaW27166 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:17 pm

LA 1-0
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby GaW27166 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:20 pm

For the record, you will never see me cheering for LA again. This was a one time exception since the Magic made the Championships.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby njrules » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Has Kobe thought about getting that underbite fixed
User avatar
njrules
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:17 am
Location: Twin Cities

Postby The Donator » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Lol yeah that scowl or whatever it was was one of the ugliest things i have ever seen on a human being
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby dischawk » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:44 pm

GaW27166 wrote:For the record, you will never see me cheering for LA again. This was a one time exception since the Magic made the Championships.

ditto, glad i didnt waste my time on that game last night, the stanley cup playoffs have been great
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
User avatar
dischawk
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Waukee

Postby Clue » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:47 pm

The Donator wrote:Lol yeah that scowl or whatever it was was one of the ugliest things i have ever seen on a human being

Well at least you got that. I know you're in pretty deep. You can just pay me a dollar a week if need be.
Clue
 
Posts: 4399
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby The Donator » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Clue wrote:
The Donator wrote:Lol yeah that scowl or whatever it was was one of the ugliest things i have ever seen on a human being

Well at least you got that. I know you're in pretty deep. You can just pay me a dollar a week if need be.

LOL Magic in 6 bish
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby The Donator » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:30 pm

dischawk wrote:
GaW27166 wrote:For the record, you will never see me cheering for LA again. This was a one time exception since the Magic made the Championships.

ditto, glad i didnt waste my time on that game last night, the stanley cup playoffs have been great

I think you missed what he was saying there. Also im getting a little tired of seeing Donkey Lips please change your avatar :lol: :lol:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby Clue » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:56 pm

The Donator wrote:
Clue wrote:
The Donator wrote:Lol yeah that scowl or whatever it was was one of the ugliest things i have ever seen on a human being

Well at least you got that. I know you're in pretty deep. You can just pay me a dollar a week if need be.

LOL Magic in 6 bish

Well if you are interested I will give you 2-1 on the Magic winning the whole thing for whatever you want.
Clue
 
Posts: 4399
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby The Donator » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:37 am

Hmmm well im pretty drunk right now, let me think about it....im pissed i didnt take your original offer to offer you a better one for you...you know that a 25 pt win still only equals a 1 game lead (that they played at home) right? Ill let you know when i can think straight...
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby dischawk » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:59 am

Since when did Courtney Lee become the Magic's go to guy? 2 chances to win the game and he blew both of them... Nice coaching SVG!

So this series should be done by the end of the week right?
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
User avatar
dischawk
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Waukee

Postby The Donator » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:19 am

dischawk wrote:Since when did Courtney Lee become the Magic's go to guy? 2 chances to win the game and he blew both of them... Nice coaching SVG!

Youre an idiot. It was a brilliant play executed perfectly and a perfect coaching decision, the basket just didnt go in. No wonder you dont know shit about basketball, stick to hockey and fantasy nascar.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby dischawk » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:03 am

The Donator wrote:
dischawk wrote:Since when did Courtney Lee become the Magic's go to guy? 2 chances to win the game and he blew both of them... Nice coaching SVG!

Youre an idiot. It was a brilliant play executed perfectly and a perfect coaching decision, the basket just didnt go in. No wonder you dont know shit about basketball, stick to hockey and fantasy nascar.


Wow, someones a little bitter about last night. :lol:
Holy shit we got a psycho in league! Don't piss that kid off!
User avatar
dischawk
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: Waukee

Postby KePP » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:30 pm

These Magic are super soft. Made for a pathetic Finals, I'm glad we didn't have to watch another game of that. It was sad watching them repeatedly get frustrated and give up like little girls. Tonight they had already given up in the 3rd quarter, on their home court with their backs against the wall. These Finals would have been much better with the Cavs and Lebron, who doesn't give up. I'm callin' Cavs back-to-back '10 & '11 assuming LeBron is there and healthy.
User avatar
KePP
 
Posts: 1846
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:22 am
Location: Beaverdale

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest