NBA

Sports related topics.

NBA

Postby GaW27166 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:20 pm

My preseason NBA Finals prediction

Boston VS Houston

I hate to say this but the Celtics are going to be unstoppable this year. I think that the Pistons and the Bulls have a shot to contest with them in the Eastern confrence but it is going to be tough. As for the Western confrence, the Spurs and the Mavs will be right there with Houston but the rockets will prevail!

What are your predictions?
GaW27166

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:45 pm

Boston
frogawitdafizzle

Postby The Donator » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:33 pm

Orlando

Anyone else notice Penny is back playing with Shaq? Lol!
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Bradbalk » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:30 pm

Bulls Vs Pheonix finals

I will be suprised if Boston still has 2 of there big 3 by the end of the year, and even with all 3 they have nothing else, Ray Allan is a turnstyle on defense at this point and is basically an overpaid spot up shooter.
Is this the line for the beer, or the line for the coupons for the beer?
Bradbalk
Site Admin

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:45 pm

I think Garnett has carried a large load for a long time and will continue to do so, but with very prevalent scorers on his side now. He is the star and will finally get a chance to get a ring, it's about time we see the return of great Celtics, Ive been in withdraws from Larry the leaping legend from french lick.
frogawitdafizzle

Postby GaW27166 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:15 pm

Garnett is a machine! Enough said.
GaW27166

Postby Abe Froman » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:48 am

phoenix vs boston. (barring major injuries). but i could reallly give a fuk until the playoffs start. me like college ball better. :D
Abe Froman

Postby Single L » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:32 am

projectpuffindiscman wrote:i could reallly give a fuk about the NBA. me like college ball better. :D
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby ghstinshll » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:04 am

Marty & Miller were talking about Kobe to Chicago last week... what's ever happened w/ that?
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby GaW27166 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:10 am

Im not sure but I have also heard Kobe for Rip and chauncy. And I have Heard AI For Chauncy straight up.
GaW27166

Postby Bradbalk » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:42 pm

LA would want have of the Bulls roster for Kobe, and they have made it clear that Deng is untradeable, and Kirk is all but untradeable. It won't happen, he'll have to suck it up and play for LA.
Bradbalk
Site Admin

Postby Bradbalk » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:48 pm

frogawitdafizzle wrote:I think Garnett has carried a large load for a long time and will continue to do so, but with very prevalent scorers on his side now. He is the star and will finally get a chance to get a ring, it's about time we see the return of great Celtics, Ive been in withdraws from Larry the leaping legend from french lick.

Garnetts never carried a team anywhere. Tho only time they were good was when he had 2 better players than Pierce and Allan, in Sam "i'm the ugliest player in the NBA, but with the sweetest 15-20 foot jump shot " Cassell and Sprewell when he could still play. Garnetts a great fantasy player, but sucks at one of the most important parts of an NBA game, the last 2 minutes.

When Mini was good Cassell was a far better all around player than Allan, and Sprewell was probably as good or better than Pierce. And Garnett was younger and better, and they couldn't get it done, neither will Boston.
Bradbalk
Site Admin

Postby dx pete » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:53 pm

Milwaukee Bucks all the way.
opulence, I has it.
dx pete

Postby frogawitdafizzle » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:01 pm

Bradbalk wrote:
frogawitdafizzle wrote:I think Garnett has carried a large load for a long time and will continue to do so, but with very prevalent scorers on his side now. He is the star and will finally get a chance to get a ring, it's about time we see the return of great Celtics, Ive been in withdraws from Larry the leaping legend from french lick.

Garnetts never carried a team anywhere. Tho only time they were good was when he had 2 better players than Pierce and Allan, in Sam "i'm the ugliest player in the NBA, but with the sweetest 15-20 foot jump shot " Cassell and Sprewell when he could still play. Garnetts a great fantasy player, but sucks at one of the most important parts of an NBA game, the last 2 minutes.

When Mini was good Cassell was a far better all around player than Allan, and Sprewell was probably as good or better than Pierce. And Garnett was younger and better, and they couldn't get it done, neither will Boston.

Cassell vs Allen give me a break, but Sprewell was good , he also had Marbury at some point, too. But having been up there during some of these periods, and followed Minnesota closely I would have to say they never made as big of commitment to winning as the Celtics have drasticly done so. I know the timberwolves never looked this good or acted as if they were having fun. Plus the Target Center sucks for basketball.
frogawitdafizzle

Postby AO » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:21 pm

Spurs. Nobody ever picks them but every year they are either in finals or conference finals. Eastern Conference is going to be whoever is hot at the end of the season. Never know with injuries. And don't think the Suns will go far. Steve Nash = Dan Marino. Great numbers and no ring.
AO

Next

Return to Sports