Iowa takes out #18 Illinois!

Sports related topics.

Postby Chase20460 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:06 am

dischawk wrote:id say iowa could end up with the same record as illinois when the season is done... illinois still has to face ohio state and michigan while iowa faces the bottom of the big ten, those are all games iowa has a chance to win

I got 20 bucks that says your full of shit and talking out of your ass.
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby Chase20460 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:08 am

cubspunc wrote:All I gotta say is Mendenhall what? The guy looked like a fish outta water out there. Iowa owned him and shut down that Illinois offense that was suppose to be the real deal. All they could do was try and run the option and see if Juice could run the ball or pitch it off. What a joke, learn a new play.

Right... Is it "Cubs Punk" or "Cubs Spunk" ?
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby z-man » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:49 am

I think Illinois needs to come out with a new shirt...stating either 'We lost to Iowa' with the scoreboard...Or 'Iowa beats #19 Illinois' with the scoreboard...either would acheive the same desired effect...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:39 am

just buy about 10 of the shirts they were selling to celebrate the Wisconsin game, and screen print an asterick on there that says,

"*then we lost to IA the next week."
GDL17921

Postby dischawk » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:41 pm

Chase20460 wrote:
dischawk wrote:id say iowa could end up with the same record as illinois when the season is done... illinois still has to face ohio state and michigan while iowa faces the bottom of the big ten, those are all games iowa has a chance to win

I got 20 bucks that says your full of shit and talking out of your ass.

Aint gonna bet that but I know that Illinois won't beat Michigan or Ohio State, regardless of all the upsets this year...
dischawk

Postby ajordanpippenfan » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:30 pm

iowa fan here, but i think michigan's top 2 rb's might be out this week which gives illinois a chance this week. if hart is healthy, i say no chance. but, even if he plays, he will not be healthy.
One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do.
Author: Henry Ford
ajordanpippenfan

Previous

Return to Sports