Illinois takes out # 5 Wisconsin!

Sports related topics.

Postby The Donator » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:47 pm

projectpuffindiscman wrote:i would like to add the fact that illinois had gone to the extent of making a commerative shirt to mark the fact that they beat a #5 team. gay!
that's like wearing a shirt that says "i got laid" the day after you lost your virginity. dorks. thank you steve for that information :oops:

LOLLLLLLLLL!!!! JEEEEZUS i laughed for quite some time after reading this one. Wisconsin actually should have been ranked somewhere between #15-#20 and everyone knew it before the game, which is why Illinois was favored before the game. And they STILL made some shirt commemorating it??? OMG thats hilarious. Spin it any way you want guys, its Chucking hilarious. Seriously.

that's like wearing a shirt that says "i got laid" the day after you lost your virginity. dorks. thank you steve for that information :oops:

Had to quote this again. PRICELESS LOL!!!!!
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:29 am

It's better than wearing a shirt that says we lost to Iowa State this year LOL Now that's hilarious.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Abe Froman » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:58 am

Buzzznation wrote:It's better than wearing a shirt that says we lost to Iowa State this year LOL Now that's hilarious.

nope, u cant beat this one.dont try
Abe Froman

Postby Chase20460 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:59 am

The Donator wrote:
projectpuffindiscman wrote:i would like to add the fact that illinois had gone to the extent of making a commerative shirt to mark the fact that they beat a #5 team. gay!

LOLLLLLLLLL!!!! JEEEEZUS i laughed for quite some time after reading this one. Wisconsin actually should have been ranked somewhere between #15-#20 and everyone knew it before the game, which is why Illinois was favored before the game. And they STILL made some shirt commemorating it??? OMG thats hilarious. Spin it any way you want guys, its Chucking hilarious. Seriously.

Had to quote this again. PRICELESS LOL!!!!!

Sounds like jelousy to me.

How about those Yankees? Or...are you a Rockies fan now?
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:11 pm

Chase20460 wrote:

He might not know yet. I think he's waiting to see where A-Rod goes. :)
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby The Donator » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:45 pm

Buzzznation wrote:
Chase20460 wrote:

He might not know yet. I think he's waiting to see where A-Rod goes. :)

Rockies? Wtf? Been a Yankee fan for life and always will be, but gotta root for the tribe now. F the Red Sox.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Previous

Return to Sports