NFL

Sports related topics.

Postby MDR_3000 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:02 am

wow...I haven't heard a Mel Gray reference since '98.

M. Gray was the man.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:07 am

Buzzznation wrote: Hester is by far the bigeest threat in the NFL.


YFC. Pretty sure the Colts figured out how to neutralize him last year, you said it yourself, don't kick to him. The Donkeys proved again that they're all a bunch of retards, all the way to the top through the coaching staff. If he(ster) could play as a receiver, then he'd be a force to be reckoned with. You know you're watching a stellar couple of teams when special teams decide the whole Chucking game. :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8556
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby GaW27166 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:08 am

discgolfduval wrote:Hester is by far the best punt/kick returner since Mel Gray played for the Lions.


Or just the best all time. I dont know why hes not there RB or WR on more occasions.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby MDR_3000 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:17 am

GDL2000 wrote:
Buzzznation wrote: Hester is by far the bigeest threat in the NFL.


YFC. Pretty sure the Colts figured out how to neutralize him last year, you said it yourself, don't kick to him. The Donkeys proved again that they're all a bunch of retards, all the way to the top through the coaching staff. If he(ster) could play as a receiver, then he'd be a force to be reckoned with. You know you're watching a stellar couple of teams when special teams decide the whole Chucking game. :lol:


You can not kick it to him, but he is still a threat and dictating how you kick the ball. Kick it to him and risk a huge return or kick it short and give the O short field position.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Postby chappyfade » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:23 am

MDR_3000 wrote:wow...I haven't heard a Mel Gray reference since '98.

M. Gray was the man.


This Mel Gray was an imposter:

Image

This Mel Gray was the MAN:

Image
User avatar
chappyfade
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO

Postby MDR_3000 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:24 am

when the hell did Mel Gray play for the Oilers? I just remember him with the Lions.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2970
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Postby Buzzznation » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:26 am

MDR_3000 wrote:
GDL2000 wrote:
Buzzznation wrote: Hester is by far the bigeest threat in the NFL.


YFC. Pretty sure the Colts figured out how to neutralize him last year, you said it yourself, don't kick to him. The Donkeys proved again that they're all a bunch of retards, all the way to the top through the coaching staff. If he(ster) could play as a receiver, then he'd be a force to be reckoned with. You know you're watching a stellar couple of teams when special teams decide the whole Chucking game. :lol:


You can not kick it to him, but he is still a threat and dictating how you kick the ball. Kick it to him and risk a huge return or kick it short and give the O short field position.


Or give them a better chance to block it like last night. The only reason that punt was blocked was becuase he was trying to kick it to the sideline
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:27 am

Kick it short like the donkeys did when they got to kick off from the 50? LMAO.....what a bunch of donkeys, hee-haw, hee-haw.....pun intended. Sauerdonkey, hee-haw! :lol:

eff that, the biggest threat in the NFL this year is a white guy......dubble dub. He's going to get separation almost every damn play with argueably the best QB ever throwing to him, since every D in the league feels the need to double up Moss over the top.

There's gonna be a lot of people studying last night's game. The Eagles had soooooooooooo many chances to knock off those suckers. They had a great game-plan.
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8556
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby chappyfade » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:28 am

MDR_3000 wrote:when the hell did Mel Gray play for the Oilers? I just remember him with the Lions.


He started his career with the Saints, but also played for the Lions, Eagles, and Oilers. Went to college at Purdue.

The REAL Mel Gray played his entire career with the St. Louis Cardinals, and went to college at Mizzou.

Chap
User avatar
chappyfade
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:39 am

haha, speaking of Mizzou........

any of you besides Chappy and myself watch the MU/KU game Saturday night? The nation also saw a guy named Chase make his bid for the Heisman. It's been a while since Mizzou football was this exciting.
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8556
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby GaW27166 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:42 am

GDL2000 wrote:haha, speaking of Mizzou........

any of you besides Chappy and myself watch the MU/KU game Saturday night? The nation also saw a guy named Chase make his bid for the Heisman. It's been a while since Mizzou football was this exciting.


Yea it was quite impressive....too bad they arnt going to make it to the NC. I would say that he his defintly worth a mention in the heisman race. I belive the Dixon from Oregon is the best player in College football but he obviously is out now.

Ohio St VS West Va in Championship done deal.
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby GDL17921 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:46 am

GaWDiscn360 wrote:Ohio St VS West Va in Championship done deal.


done? I don't think just yet son.
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8556
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby GaW27166 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:47 am

haha OU is going to manhandle Mizzou
User avatar
GaW27166
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 pm
Location: Des Moines, IA

Postby chappyfade » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:03 pm

GDL2000 wrote:haha, speaking of Mizzou........

any of you besides Chappy and myself watch the MU/KU game Saturday night? The nation also saw a guy named Chase make his bid for the Heisman. It's been a while since Mizzou football was this exciting.


I was at Arrowhead on Saturday night for the game. Hell of a game. That place was rockin'.

Mizzou football has not been this exciting, since 1960, when Mizzou was ranked #1 and undefeated going into the KU game, and KU used ineligible players and won that game (in otherwords, they cheated). The KU and Mizzou media guides have different won-loss records for the all-time series. Pretty big rivalry when you can't even agree on who won the games.
User avatar
chappyfade
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO

Postby chappyfade » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:04 pm

GaWDiscn360 wrote:haha OU is going to manhandle Mizzou


Um....not. Mizzou made BIG mistakes in the 4th quarter in that game in Norman, otherwise, we'd be talking about the Mizzou-Texas game on saturday. That won't happen again, and this time the game is on a neutral field. Mizzou wins by, oh, 10 points.
User avatar
chappyfade
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:47 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO

PreviousNext

Return to Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest