NFL

Sports related topics.

Postby 10up » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:50 pm

yeah no kidding that didn't last long at all..

Whatever keeps Atlanta from playing the Superbowl in the Superdome is what I'm a fan of.
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby medicinal funk » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:55 am

denver/baltimore was great. watched nearly every snap of that game and it was a gem. kaepernick with one of the most dominant performances from a qb in a game as well, i'd say. dude was unstoppable on the tuck and runs and was always taking it out of bounds to avoid taking the big hits. he's vick done right
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 am

kappernick is really impressing me everytime i watch him great future for him
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Detra319 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:19 am

medicinal funk wrote:denver/baltimore was great. watched nearly every snap of that game and it was a gem. kaepernick with one of the most dominant performances from a qb in a game as well, i'd say. dude was unstoppable on the tuck and runs and was always taking it out of bounds to avoid taking the big hits. he's vick done right

He is not the starter by the end of next year. Its on the internet, quote me next year...
The finial... Even with no clouds!
Detra319

Postby medicinal funk » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Detra319 wrote:
medicinal funk wrote:denver/baltimore was great. watched nearly every snap of that game and it was a gem. kaepernick with one of the most dominant performances from a qb in a game as well, i'd say. dude was unstoppable on the tuck and runs and was always taking it out of bounds to avoid taking the big hits. he's vick done right

He is not the starter by the end of next year. Its on the internet, quote me next year...

due to injury or benching?
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

Postby Detra319 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:41 pm

medicinal funk wrote:
Detra319 wrote:

due to injury or benching?

Between the two, but I think benching seems more likely. I'm just hating atm I guess, he carved up GB, but their defense was banged up all year and not good to begin with it. He runs into a good defense and its going to be ugly if they can't run. He really isn't that accurate and he can't read past the 2nd option (its early, I know) at best.

The real thing that I think is going to hurt SF in the playoffs going forward is their lack of a consistent pass rush, which is odd considering how good they were earlier in the year at it.
Detra319

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:42 pm

ive watched him most games he is pretty accurate
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby Detra319 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:49 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:ive watched him most games he is pretty accurate

I have watched every single minute of his time in the NFL, no he is not. He is joe flacco, big arm throws down field. It will show up with manningham out, he needs 2 1/2 receivers plus a great tight end to help spread it out. Having that option behind Gore has helped a ton too, and then the fact that he runs himself helps as well.
Detra319

Postby blkwizardsonny » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm

whatever you say donkey
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Postby The Donator » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:whatever you say donkey

Lmfao^^^
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby The Donator » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Detra319 wrote:

I have watched every single minute of his time in the NFL, no he is not. He is joe flacco, big arm throws down field. It will show up with manningham out, he needs 2 1/2 receivers plus a great tight end to help spread it out. Having that option behind Gore has helped a ton too, and then the fact that he runs himself helps as well.

I dont even have a favorite NFL team, but do you have any clue what you are talking about? At all?
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby grodney » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:32 am

I heard the J-E-T-S are loving the Manti Media Circus, and are thinking of trading up to get him. Perfect fit.
grodney

Postby medicinal funk » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:13 pm

grodney wrote:I heard the J-E-T-S are loving the Manti Media Circus, and are thinking of trading up to get him. Perfect fit.

with their draft position they won't need to this year
Titan Disc Golf

-

don't feed the frucks
medicinal funk

Postby AO » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:42 pm

medicinal funk wrote:
grodney wrote:I heard the J-E-T-S are loving the Manti Media Circus, and are thinking of trading up to get him. Perfect fit.

with their draft position they won't need to this year

lol...I'm hoping Jerry Jones decides to draft him
AO

Postby Detra319 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 pm

The Donator wrote:
Detra319 wrote:

I dont even have a favorite NFL team, but do you have any clue what you are talking about? At all?

Have you watched Kaepernick? Balls thrown behind recievers, balls thrown over receivers. That game against GB was sad, it was like watching a college game. Players like Vernon Davis are not supposed to be wide open. 11 times. Or the game against Atlanta....yeah Atlanta has been able to stop the run this year. So yeah, I do know what I'm talking about. He throws a good ball with a tight spiral, to quote Tye Roesteck.

But yeah, sorry if I don't suck the NFL dick and try to hype up a new player. I like him as a person, I don't think he stays a starter long term. He's bigger than Vick so he might last longer, but he is still a non thrower in a throwers league. Alla Cam Newton. Alla any goddamn running quarterback in the NFL that ever spends more than one year in the NFL. If you want some more examples, I have them for you. So...follow that up by showing that YOU know what you are talking about. Wait....its Lindsley :shock:

PS Baltimore is even worse against the run than Atlanta. Almost worse than GB had SF not carved them up so bad to throw off the stats. So yeah, this game will be sad. And I will have to listen to more Drew Bledsoe/Tom Brady comparisons. Because Alex Smith is totally on par with Bledsoe...
Detra319

PreviousNext

Return to Sports