Black Jax Night LED Discs

For all the others, DGA, Lightning, Wammo, and others

Black Jax Night LED Discs

Postby ghstinshll » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:06 pm

Hey guys, I came across a listing on ebay for one of these, but got in touch w/ the owners for a sample pack to come out later this summer...

http://www.blackjaxsports.com/index.htm

They have a driver out right now that seems very understable (per the owner) - but will be releasing a new set of discs by August (stable driver, mid, and putter)!!!

I ordered one of the understable drivers now - jsut to see what they're like. I'll post a review once I get it. Otherwise, It sounds like I'll be getting a sample pack to demo the new ones when they come out... W00t!
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby ghstinshll » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:27 pm

D-0-0-d!!!!!!!!

Guys, check out this video...Migt need to be patient for it to download - but this is the new Black JAX Quest disc, @ hole #1 in Norwalk... Hole #1 is the one from theparking lot through the big tree to the basket. Note the disc being HELLA understable, and hit the tree 150' out & bounce to the left. Y could tell from opening the package that it seems taco'ed in the package. I'll see if I can reverse that by leaving it upside down in the sun & then freezing it, but it still was fun to throw. Threw it for my dog down the street a few times & hyzer flipped it w/ medium power, but tried to flip it full power & wound up hitting two neighbors' roofs. Skipped off one, then landed on the other & slid off thankfuly. LOL

Made for a nice little sidearm roller though.

Might need to right-click this & Save AS, to your desktop, then view... THe disc flies @ about second #9 1/2 -10...

http://www.hendersonassoc.com/images/blackjaxquest.mov
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby GDL17921 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:47 am

please tell me you didn't just say "hella". That was a typo, right? :lol:
GDL17921

Postby ghstinshll » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:36 am

Yeah I said "Hella"....

Would you rather me say "ni"? (holy grail) :lol:

Oh yeah, Spamalot tix for my 30th bday next Sat!
##39027
ghstinshll

Return to The Rest