out of the ground

Re: out of the ground

Postby Discgo » Thu May 09, 2013 1:04 pm

puppetmaster wrote:Have it all in control. Thank you for asking. Today and tomorrow are the only pain, Jeremy is off so I'm forming today. I have a co worker that will help me lie down and screed the mud, and I'll have 2 full and 2 halfs I can finish and stencil myself tomorrow.

I look forward to playing it again. Thanks for all the efforts from you guys despite being so close to Cumming all the time. :mrgreen:
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo

Postby puppetmaster » Tue May 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Course will be playable tomorrow, May 15th at 3:30. Will be pulling forms, backfilling, pulling old signs and old tee pads and putting the baskets back in tomorrow. We will have a course map once we get the sign from the sign maker, so it should be in by this summer. We will no longer have signs by the tee pads. Everything is stamped in the concrete now ( hole #, distance and arrow pointing to next tee pad. Along with a large arrow pointing towards the basket you are throwing at. The kids were doing nothing but destroyed the normal signs is why we chose to go this route. Old #1 is still #1, so just follow the concrete pad directions. 9 baskets with 18 tee pads, all numbered 1 through 18. Hope you all enjoy it.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'
puppetmaster

Postby The Donator » Tue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Awesome Gary, thanks for all the hard work!
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Previous

Return to Des Moines (Norwalk) - Windflower Park