2008 150cc Scooter for sale

Buy Sell and Trade your goods. Personal items only no retailers!

2008 150cc Scooter for sale

Postby Ferch » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:12 am

I am selling my '08 scooter for $1000 obo. It runs great, I haven't beat on it, owner pryor was an older lady that never rode it, and I do not have a license. Impulse buy after riding a bicycle for 13 years. It gets 84 mpg, has kick-electric-remote start, alarm, and A/C(j/k)..lol.. Please notify me by phone(call/text)@ (515)-778-7421.. Thank you for your time.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 am
Location: DSM

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:58 am

hey ferch, what's the make/model of this bad boy and how many miles does it have?
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Ferch » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:05 am

3x state champ runner up wrote:hey ferch, what's the make/model of this bad boy and how many miles does it have?


Xtreme XM150(150cc 4 stroke)... About 1600 miles, which 900 where by the lady giving her grandkids rides in the driveway.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 am
Location: DSM

Postby Potter » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Greco, You thinkin about gettin one for Sandy so you guys can tear up the town? :D
User avatar
Potter
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:08 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Potter wrote:Greco, You thinkin about gettin one for Sandy so you guys can tear up the town? :D


Probably not, she'd have to get a motorcycle license to ride ferch's. Yeah Dan, back in June I bought a 49cc Honda ruckus. I love it, I've put almost a thousand miles on it. Vroom vroom!
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Discgo » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:10 pm

If this thing doesn't have enough power for you PM me about a nitrous kit for it. No joke.
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:11 pm

D31756F wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:hey ferch, what's the make/model of this bad boy and how many miles does it have?


Xtreme XM150(150cc 4 stroke)... About 1600 miles, which 900 where by the lady giving her grandkids rides in the driveway.
that is alot of driveway rides lol :shock: :D
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2785
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby Discgo » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:17 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
D31756F wrote:
3x state champ runner up wrote:hey ferch, what's the make/model of this bad boy and how many miles does it have?


Xtreme XM150(150cc 4 stroke)... About 1600 miles, which 900 where by the lady giving her grandkids rides in the driveway.
that is alot of driveway rides lol :shock: :D
She liked the vibrations
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket

Postby Ferch » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:14 am

If no takers within the month I will probably get it ready for the winter and store it. Price reduction for all P.D.G.A. members.

Greco, Rukus scooters are awesome! I know a guy who has his dropped and tuned. He says it goes 90 mph, Idk about that, but he sure stomped my scooter with ease.
Last edited by Ferch on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 am
Location: DSM

Postby irban » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:10 am

Yeah, what makes that Ruckus different from other scooters? I love the look of it, because it reminds me of the scooters on my grandparents farm back in the day. I've seen quite a few around.
~~~- ¥
User avatar
irban
 
Posts: 5241
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:31 am
Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Ferch » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 am

irban wrote:Yeah, what makes that Ruckus different from other scooters? I love the look of it, because it reminds me of the scooters on my grandparents farm back in the day. I've seen quite a few around.


More rim, less rubber, is how i believe he achieved the lowering of it. Not sure though, but it does have different rims and tires than any other I have seen.
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 am
Location: DSM

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:57 pm

D31756F wrote:
irban wrote:Yeah, what makes that Ruckus different from other scooters? I love the look of it, because it reminds me of the scooters on my grandparents farm back in the day. I've seen quite a few around.


More rim, less rubber, is how i believe he achieved the lowering of it. Not sure though, but it does have different rims and tires than any other I have seen.


I would like a little more juice going up hill, it goes from 40 to about 30+ish on a decent incline, however, 40 is fast enough for me.
Adding up scores after league... Greco-"Kerri, you shot 11 up" Kerri- "oh a 65 isn't bad" Greco-"that was the back nine"
User avatar
3x state champ runner up
 
Posts: 1623
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:17 am
Location: Cedar Rapids

Postby Discgo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 pm

3x state champ runner up wrote:
D31756F wrote:
irban wrote:Yeah, what makes that Ruckus different from other scooters? I love the look of it, because it reminds me of the scooters on my grandparents farm back in the day. I've seen quite a few around.


More rim, less rubber, is how i believe he achieved the lowering of it. Not sure though, but it does have different rims and tires than any other I have seen.


I would like a little more juice going up hill, it goes from 40 to about 30+ish on a decent incline, however, 40 is fast enough for me.

Ruckus Nitrous Kit
Chain-outs since last ace - 1
Discgo
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:30 am
Location: behind the basket


Return to Bartertown

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron