80/35 2 Day Tickets - 2

Buy Sell and Trade your goods. Personal items only no retailers!

80/35 2 Day Tickets - 2

Postby RoxxStar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 am

I have 2 - 2 day tickets to the 80/35 Festival.

Unfortunately, I cannot attend. Apparently, nobody likes babysitting on the Saturday night before the 4th of July. Who knew? :lol:

Anyway, even then though I am a Slightly Stoopid fanatic, I can't bring myself to leave my fiance at home watching our 3 month old while I go. She is a huge Stoopidhead as well. I will just have to catch them in Omaha on 8/13.

My loss, your gain. If you bought these tickets now, it would cost you $160. I'm asking $100.

Peace.
RoxxStar

Postby chez29009 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:37 pm

What?!

i thought for sure you going i didn't think you'd miss this . Take the kid with you, you gotta start em our early sometime. It'll probably be hot a chuck though so maybe that wouldn't work.
chez29009

Postby RoxxStar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:10 pm

chez29009 wrote:What?!

i thought for sure you going i didn't think you'd miss this . Take the kid with you, you gotta start em our early sometime. It'll probably be hot a chuck though so maybe that wouldn't work.

I didn't reach this decision lightly, I assure you.

If you would have told me, 13 months ago, that Slightly Stoopid would be playing in Des Moines and I wouldn't go to the show ... I would tell you that you are Chucking crazy.

But now that River entered the picture, things are definitely different. It sucks that we can't find anyone to watch him (at least not anyone we would trust), but it isn't really that surprising (considering the day). Shiloh already offered to stay home and watch him, and let me go, but I know she is only doing that shit to be nice. I would feel really guilty about going, knowing she is staying home.

If I hadn't already seen Slightly Stoopid 6 times, and they weren't going to be in Omaha in August, then I would probably just go and say Chuck my guilty conscious. But I will see them again ... alot.

Plus, by selling these, I can help cover some of the gas for the drive out to Red Rocks the following weekend.

Sublime with Rome .... Matisyahu opening .... I suppose I can make due with just that concert. :lol:

Who knows though? Maybe no one will buy the tickets, and I will be forced to go. :wink:
RoxxStar

Postby Like_Water » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm a huge SS fan, but I'm a little skeptical of them live. I have a live disc, but it's kinda amateurish....we'll see. I'm going. :twisted:
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Postby RoxxStar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 pm

Discwrangler wrote:I'm a huge SS fan, but I'm a little skeptical of them live. I have a live disc, but it's kinda amateurish....we'll see. I'm going. :twisted:

Are you referring to the "Winter Tour 05" double disc? I bought that one too. I was really dissapointed in it as well. I think that may have just been bad production quality though.

Have no fear, they sound much better then that live. I've seen them in smaller indoor venues (Sokol Auditorium - Omaha), medium sized indoor venues (The Pageant - St. Louis) and outdoor venues (Red Rocks Amphitheatre) ... along with a few others. They always put on a really good show.

In St. Louis, the crowd kept throwing joints on the stage, and they kept picking them up and smoking them, passing them around the band. I thought that was cool as hell at the time considering The Pageant is a non-smoking venue, and there were actual police there guarding the stage. My guess is that the cops were too scared to do anything as they didn't want a riot to break out.
RoxxStar

Postby Like_Water » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:52 pm

I'll take the tickets.
Like_Water

Postby RoxxStar » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Discwrangler wrote:I'll take the tickets.

They are yours ... check your PM.
RoxxStar

Postby RoxxStar » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:34 am

These are officially off the market ... thank you Discwrangler
RoxxStar

Postby RoxxStar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:15 am

Discwrangler .... how was Stoopid?
RoxxStar

Postby Like_Water » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm

RoxxStar wrote:Discwrangler .... how was Stoopid?

Sweet.

They came out and talked to people after the show...took pics until everyone was satisfied. Way cool.

Modest Mouse was fantastic too.
Like_Water

Postby RoxxStar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Nice.

I've seen Modest Mouse a few times as well ... all good shows.
RoxxStar

Return to Bartertown