Nintendo

Buy Sell and Trade your goods. Personal items only no retailers!

Nintendo

Postby bigdud1983 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:53 am

Well i have one more thing i am going to be getting rid of, and wont be offering it to anyone other than this site for about a week or two so if anyone is interested let me know. I have an old school nintendo with around 50 games, ranging from all the marios, zelda, ninja turtles 1-2, contra, and many others. IF interested email me at bigdud1983@yahoo.com with any questions, my computer i use is not at my house so i dont have a list of all the games. If you want to know some more you can also call me at 515-537-6237 adn ask any questions you may have. I am looking to just get rid of it as i no longer play the thing, it does work well though. Also i have a copy of mike tysons punchout as a collectible game eventhough he has since become a psycho. Anone interested let me know.

Dustin
bigdud1983

Postby anubis080 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:57 am

Just thought I'd mention it, but if you have the game Stadium Events sell it on ebay. Someone just got like $13k for that game with original box lol.
"he always flips his nuke ss's over forehand"-Rich
"those are regular z nukes, Rich..."-Andy
anubis080

Postby ghstinshll » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:46 am

sounds to me like you[re needing to roudn up some cash, not that you lost love for DG... :roll:
##39027
ghstinshll

Postby bigdud1983 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:15 pm

nah atually i just moved home from college and was getting rid of alot of stuff i no longer need/enjoy anymore. I got rid of a bunch of junk in trash, but thought i may be able to sell a few things to get rid of them. Disc golf to me was a blast for awhile, i just haven improved at all over the past two years, and my real love lies with ball golf and fishing so the next few summers im going to dedicate to them as much as i can, im sure ill pick it up again as time passes. well just have to wait and see i guess
bigdud1983

Postby z-man » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:52 pm

anubis080 wrote:Just thought I'd mention it, but if you have the game Stadium Events sell it on ebay. Someone just got like $13k for that game with original box lol.

I used to have this game...got sold in a garage sale (with NES system and powerpad and 20+ games) for 50 bucks :oops:

scratch that...I had World Class Track Meet...which is going for a few bucks at most...not feeling as sick as I was before...
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby anubis080 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:18 am

haha, that would have just about caused me a heart attack! Oh, here's a link to another person who just found there Stadium Events...still shrink wrapped:

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plug ... ll/1391148
"he always flips his nuke ss's over forehand"-Rich
"those are regular z nukes, Rich..."-Andy
anubis080

Return to Bartertown