10x 11x pro teebirds

Buy Sell and Trade your goods. Personal items only no retailers!

Postby FB32992 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:09 pm

porkchop wrote:Again Innova's consistency is crap..... Really wish Discraft could run all Innova's good mold's, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Innova's molds are the only thing keeping them in front. If it was based on the quality of the product Discraft would win hands down.

all manufacters have consistency issues innovas maybe more appert because of the amount of discs they produce
"No Chain No Game"
Team Iron Lion
http://www.ironliondgs.com/
FB32992

Postby 10up » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:34 pm

just throwing this out there. But I bought a scale recently for other reasons. Was playing around and decided to weigh all my discs (about 40+).

Nearly every single Innova disc was weighted incorrectly, with a fair number being illegal. One Champion Orc I have that is apparently an old MDR disc clocks in at an awesome 181g. Marked as 175 of course.

Of my 11 discraft discs. 2 weighed in incorrectly.

of my 7 Gateway and Millenium molds. 0. (unless you count my old ass putter that has chunks out of it all the way around, which I don't)
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby Grimm » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 pm

10up wrote:just throwing this out there. But I bought a scale recently for other reasons. Was playing around and decided to weigh all my discs (about 40+).

Nearly every single Innova disc was weighted incorrectly, with a fair number being illegal. One Champion Orc I have that is apparently an old MDR disc clocks in at an awesome 181g. Marked as 175 of course.

Of my 11 discraft discs. 2 weighed in incorrectly.

of my 7 Gateway and Millenium molds. 0. (unless you count my old ass putter that has chunks out of it all the way around, which I don't)

I have found this also. Everything is off by a couple grams with Innova. Discraft is not as bad but all my Wizards were right on.
Grimm

Postby Ferch » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Hmmmmm.... I wonder who knows how to use a scale, lol.. :lol:
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Postby Discgo » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Wonder when the last time they had their scale serviced was.
Discgo

Previous

Return to Bartertown