RAFFLE

Buy Sell and Trade your goods. Personal items only no retailers!

Postby Chase20460 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 am

Congrats!
http://www.ironliondgs.com
"I dont come to bow, I come to blow"- Bob Marley

"Im in the Gooooooo!" - Francine Smith
Chase20460

Postby z-man » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:33 am

Congrats Greco!!
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
z-man

Postby njrules » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Congrats Greco, and I might need some tips, found out I have my first on the way.
njrules

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm

yo everybody! sorry it's taken me so long to post anything on the raffle page, this dad stuff is more work than i thought!

well as stiers said, we had a baby boy, Aaron Blaze Greco, Blaze is Sandy's Dad's name in case you're wondering, he was 6 lbs 10 oz and when we left he was down to 6 lbs 4.5 oz. we just had his 2 week apt and he weighs 8 lbs 2 oz so he's a growing machine.

well just to give ya an idea of how he came into the world, sandy and i went in tueday the 6th to get induced at 8.00 am and they broke her water and gave her the meds and by 830 her contractions were raging and about 1 1/2 min apart, that lasted from 2 cm till 3 cm and for about 2-3 hours, the longest in my life, i was going to die for sandy she was in so much pain from back labor and such. turns out they gave her too much of the drug, go figure right. well shortly after she got the epidurle and both our worlds got 1000x better, we rested for an hour or so then she was at 6 cm, so things were starting to move. it wasn't long and she was at 10 cm and ready to push, our dr had to leave the room to check on someone else and i'm thinking " what in the hell is more important than this?" then the nurse left and it was only me and sandy and now i'm really freakin out, but they came back just in time, thank goodness!

so there you have it, the greco baby saga is over, now it's just sleepless nights and retarded fights with the wife.

one last THANKS to everyone in the DG community for any thought that crossed your mind about us and our situation, this outcome couldn't have happened with out it!

later all, see ya at the doom!

Greco
camping in humbolt 2013 - greco: "why is there so much water in my tent?" bernie: "sweat and tears greco, sweat and tears"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Hamer » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Congratulations to the Greco family!
Hamer

Postby 3x state champ runner up » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanks "the Hammer" Hamer, i just registered him with the PDGA!
camping in humbolt 2013 - greco: "why is there so much water in my tent?" bernie: "sweat and tears greco, sweat and tears"
3x state champ runner up

Postby Like_Water » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Congratulations to you both!
If it kills, I got news, it ain't a side effect
Like_Water

Previous

Return to Bartertown