Element EL in Evolution Plastic

The most stable forum here

Postby SoCal19 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:01 am

davidmac wrote:We have plenty of missed stamped Elements and element X's.
We offer a 5 for $35 missed stamped special for those who want to try some Gateway. 10 for $60 for those more than just curious.

email me directly, david@gdstour.com so we can get you exactly what you want or need.

Is that deal on all Gateway plastic or just the elements?
SoCal19

Postby Furthur » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:57 am

That deal is on all gateway plastic, but you often don't get to specify something like "I want 5 E Elements in 178 that are orange." Normally you'll get some S and a little bit of E. But Dave may be feeling generous, and hook you up with a bunch of mistamped E EL's. If he does, let me know, and I'll have to call him and get 5 E wizards for $35. :)

Oh, and I have an E Element and an S Element in the bag. The E is for hyzerflips and turnovers thrown flat, the S is for rollers, finesse shots, and really fast turnovers. I do have an ELX in the bag as well for headwinds, hyzers, longer shots and such, but my Elements get the majority of the mid range work.
Furthur

Postby FB32992 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:00 pm

The E -Element is probably the straightest flying midrange that I have ever thrown!!!I'm hooked on them.Bye Bye coyote!!!! :twisted:
"No Chain No Game"
Team Iron Lion
http://www.ironliondgs.com/
FB32992

Previous

Return to Gateway