The wizard

The most stable forum here

The wizard

Postby Birdman » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:54 pm

so i have played with a super soft wizard for about 3 years now and i love it. Although over the years it has picked up wear and tear slowly and I recently purchased a new one and while its soft its not as soft as i would like, and i was wondering if anybody new any special way to request softer material or any place around the ames area that may have the super soft wizards (ames stores dont cary super soft). If anybody has any ideas or has any extremely super soft let me know.
The real excitement is playing the game.
Birdman

Postby Sniper26 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:52 pm

Try the Iron Lion link on this page, They have a bin full of Wizards there, I am sure they will have something you will like.
Sniper26

Postby SpikeHyzer » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:38 am

The newer style requires a bit of break in time. I know exactly what you are talking about. When the SS Wizard came out, they were definitely "super soft". The one's that they make now are a little bit stiffer, but trust me, after about a week or two of harcore putting it will break in. One thing I did find that helped break them in quicker was flexing them a little and then rubbing them in the dirt. Then go wash them off. I have now switched up to the Soft Wizard because I like the combon of grip and firmness. The SS is great in late fall and winter time.

Oh yeah...the glow wizard is the bomb too.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

Postby Birdman » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:19 am

sweet well maybe ill just keep trying to break the new one i got in. thanks for some of the pointers tho on how you broke yours in.
The real excitement is playing the game.
Birdman

Return to Gateway