I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby 10up » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:40 pm

motion to reenact the thread in it's entirety for Aaron
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby rightcunnin » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:51 pm

Only if we use these guy/gals

I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby papparoc » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:18 pm

So, is this course going in?
papparoc

Postby Lou Siffer » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:31 pm

What course?
"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then we shall find the way."
-Abraham Lincoln
Lou Siffer

Postby Sprague » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 pm

gocards300 wrote:Just for the record I think Fausch is a jackhole douchebag that can FOAD while riding the short bus to play a 9 hole course at huxley.

damn it! Where's the "laughed till I cried" emoticon!!!!!
:lol: :cry:
Sprague

Postby Sprague » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:35 pm

rightcunnin wrote:
BS8 wrote:Last time I checked this site is called IOWADG.COM (DG meaning Disc Golf) and Mr. AO is thee best player in our beloved corn state so you'd think he would commandeer a little more respect on a site called Iowa Disc Golf...??? But as with every sport I'm sure there is a little hateration goin on, but just like everything you can root against them and dislike them because they win all the time, but you gotta RESPECT them don't ya??!?!

No actually you don't. You can still respect someone's skills without actually respecting the person. I've played with plenty of people, in a variety of sports, who were complete tools, but who had great game. Respect for a person is earned and it has nothing to do with how well they play a sport. Also, before anyone jumps to conclusions, I have nothing but respect for Adam as a person and as a player because he earned both in my dealings with him.

GDL4000 wrote:
AO wrote:Irony

FOAD

another pro, with their insightful input. :roll:

more divisional comments from Jay, and the IRONY being that Jay has been around long enough to be an 'OPEN' player and has similar knowledge as a pro due to his time and experience in the sport - so Jay - go get bent and quit with the CIVIL WAR BS - oh he's a pro - he's an am - that guy wear's a helmet (no offense 10up). WE ARE ALL DISC GOLFERS - SOME HAVE BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO RECOGNIZE POTENTIAL PROBLEMS IN A COURSE DESIGN - and they've listened to what people like and don't like, and they've played a crap ton of courses to know what works and doesn't. AO works locally on courses and is a hands on player despite being Iowa's top pro and he's also a great ambassador while traveling the country!

It's really fun to be a hater, right? I mean it makes you cooler with the helmets, right Dan?

just sayin
Sprague

Postby Sprague » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:51 pm

by the way AO - I moved to Illinois so I could still be tops - kidding obviously - your a terrible golfer, FOAD!
Sprague

Postby grodney » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:44 pm

This course should have 7 baskets: Kenneth Robert, Alexis May, Natalie Sue, Kelsey Ann, Nathan Roy, Brandon James, and Joel Steven.
grodney

Postby Sprague » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:01 pm

clever G - I just googled your post to figure it out - nice!
Sprague

Postby Single L » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:54 pm

grodney wrote:This course should have 7 baskets: Kenneth Robert, Alexis May, Natalie Sue, Kelsey Ann, Nathan Roy, Brandon James, and Joel Steven.

Quality stuff .......... and yes the googles is the only way to get this one, even the residents of Carlisle don't know all there names or care to know.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby 10up » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:07 pm

My helmets only on half the time these days. Sometimes I look like I know how to play.

I'm not a hater Chris, I just hate people that suck. :wink:
you're not the girl you think you are
10up

Postby irban » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:32 pm

porkchop wrote:
grodney wrote:This course should have 7 baskets: Kenneth Robert, Alexis May, Natalie Sue, Kelsey Ann, Nathan Roy, Brandon James, and Joel Steven.

Quality stuff .......... and yes the googles is the only way to get this one, even the residents of Carlisle don't know all there names or care to know.

But you can use your powers of deductive reasoning to figure out what he meant, regardless if you know the names. Lets see, 7 names, Carlisle...hmmm. Yes, life is one giant multiple choice test. :P
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby papparoc » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:45 pm

I'm glad you guys are giving me some interesting reading now that it's the off season. Keep up the good work
papparoc

Postby rightcunnin » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:50 pm

papparoc wrote:I'm glad you guys are giving me some interesting reading now that it's the off season. Keep up the good work

There's an off season?
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

PreviousNext

Return to Ask the State Coordinator