If anyone does read this thread, and has any interest in helpin' out a bit:
A few of us will be up there on Sunday, starting at 9 am, to do some finishing work on the course. I did talk to the head park gent, and he said all the signs ARE up now. The small amount of work we'll need to accomplish is:
- Clear hole 17 (this will be the most amount of work), and then place the sleeves in the ground.
- Clear a bit on hole 15, both short and long.
- Clear the beginning of hole 5, since the park board nixed our initial tee pad placement.
- Clear a path from 2 to 3's teepad (if time permits)
- Finish cement work with what cement blocks were left by park guys on hole 3's teepad
It sounds like a lot, but with enough people...we're talkin' about a couple hours of work, really. Then...I'd love to throw a round with those willing.
Hope to see some of those that are posting here, and look forward to meeting you.
(feel free to email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org