Soft Banger GT

All Discraft product discussion

Soft Banger GT

Postby SoCal19 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:17 pm

Not a big fan of the D or ESP Banger Gt, but I love the softie. Threw it all of the second round yesterday for approach shots and drives, which required a putter. More stable than my challenger with a little more speed. Great disc.
SoCal19

Re: Soft Banger GT

Postby Peil » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:16 pm

I got one of these for Father's Day. I used it for a couple of rounds and some putting in the backyard. It has a nice grippyness to it but isn't overly soft (which is a good thing in my book). The plastic looks kind of banged up for the use it's seen but it seems to be holding its stability. Overall I think this will be a great putter.
Peil

Re: Soft Banger GT

Postby Peil » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:23 pm

I gave up on the Soft Banger awhile ago. I think it's a great putter but doesn't work well with my style. I have a friend who is now using it with a good deal of success. (Plus it's more fun to make fun of people about their *Soft Bangers* than to be the one getting made fun of.)
Peil

Postby ghstinshll » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:44 am

I Prefer the rigidity of the Pro-D plastic int he banger, but the softie is nice as well. Then again, my D is beat to hell, it might qualify as a softie now. J/K.. :lol:
##39027
ghstinshll

Return to Discraft