Zone

All Discraft product discussion

Postby Grimm » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:09 pm

At least 4 aces with a zone. It's $$ and I was going for the aces so they weren't bad shots.
50 lashes for drinking the groups whiskey isn't steep.
Grimm

Postby irban » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Like_Water wrote:
irban wrote:
AO wrote: they don't come back or hyzer hard.

Not as stable as advertised? I have a gap in my bag now missing my proline rhyno for dependable stable upshot. How does this compare?

More overstable. I have one you can try out if you'd like.

Thanks. May just buy one and try it. I love low profile, and this one sounds like it might be up my alley.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby jnecessary » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:52 am

+1 for zone. I made fun of it when Aaron K kept raving because I saw no need to such an overstable putter. Now I have on in the bag, have several long throw-ins with it. I wasn't really trying to can the shot, but because it is so predictable and doesn't glide out like other putters you can be aggressive and trust it will come down like a lawn dart near the basket and if lucky it might go in.

It sees a lot of approach duty for me that I used to be conflicted on whether to throw a Roc or Wizard, both of which can get away from you with too much loft.
jnecessary

Postby Ferch » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:07 am

My Z Zones are $! I don't get out to throw much, but when I do it is windy as hell. The Zone keeps me from piling on strokes with consistent approaches and no waiver putting. Thanks Discraft!
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch

Postby tufluk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 am

irban wrote:
Like_Water wrote:
irban wrote:

Not as stable as advertised? I have a gap in my bag now missing my proline rhyno for dependable stable upshot. How does this compare?

Thanks. May just buy one and try it. I love low profile, and this one sounds like it might be up my alley.

I'll bring an extra to Altoona, you can try out for free.
tufluk

Postby irban » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:03 am

tufluk wrote:
irban wrote:
Like_Water wrote:
irban wrote:

I'll bring an extra to Altoona, you can try out for free.

Thanks! Just be warned, if it's anything like the wind last year, you may be throwing your Zone all day. :shock:
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Previous

Return to Discraft