Team 2013

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:50 am

Mar 30 - Iowa Team Championship - Quad Cities (Iron Hymen) Just reading the schedule this morning and came across this gem :lol: Gave me an early morning chuckle...I sent you Ernies new phone number (well at least the one he is using this week) Clue, in case you haven't got a hold of him yet.
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Clue » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 am

Yeah, talked to him a little on facebook. He's pretty out of it. Didn't even know Osky was this weekend. All good, Shane is on standby and even mentioned getting shirts for us possibly since we're almost all Proflighters. Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday.
Clue
 
Posts: 4398
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby Sprague » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:36 am

Don't get nervous boys, you won't even get to first base on this date.
User avatar
Sprague
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:32 am
Location: ROCK ISLAND

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:21 am

Im just happy to be on a date!
discgolfduval
 
Posts: 2962
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:24 am

Sprague wrote:Don't get nervous boys, you won't even get to first base on this date.
Stop. The second you bust out your tick bite, means I've already rounded first and you missed your cutoff man.
SARG27044
 
Posts: 6724
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:28 pm
Location: D.M.

Postby Ferch » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 am

SARG27044 wrote:
Sprague wrote:Don't get nervous boys, you won't even get to first base on this date.
Stop. The second you bust out your tick bite, means I've already rounded first and you missed your cutoff man.


:D
Living for flight. One day at a time.
Ferch
 
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 am
Location: DSM

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
Sprague wrote:Don't get nervous boys, you won't even get to first base on this date.
Stop. The second you bust out your tick bite, means I've already rounded first and you missed your cutoff man.
he pulls his tic bite on me again im punching him in it :D :D :D :D
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Clue wrote:Yeah, talked to him a little on facebook. He's pretty out of it. Didn't even know Osky was this weekend. All good, Shane is on standby and even mentioned getting shirts for us possibly since we're almost all Proflighters. Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday.
i say shane in ernie out he hasnt thrown a disc in six months not that everyone has been playing but he gonna be trainwreck for whoever has to take him . like i said not it . sssssssssssry ern just my opinion
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Postby The Donator » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:55 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:
Clue wrote:Yeah, talked to him a little on facebook. He's pretty out of it. Didn't even know Osky was this weekend. All good, Shane is on standby and even mentioned getting shirts for us possibly since we're almost all Proflighters. Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday.
i say shane in ernie out he hasnt thrown a disc in six months not that everyone has been playing but he gonna be trainwreck for whoever has to take him . like i said not it . sssssssssssry ern just my opinion

Or someone else in that kills every team tourney the person plays in, and is very familiar with the course.... :shock:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby blkwizardsonny » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:26 pm

The Donator wrote:
blkwizardsonny wrote:
Clue wrote:Yeah, talked to him a little on facebook. He's pretty out of it. Didn't even know Osky was this weekend. All good, Shane is on standby and even mentioned getting shirts for us possibly since we're almost all Proflighters. Looking forward to seeing you all Saturday.
i say shane in ernie out he hasnt thrown a disc in six months not that everyone has been playing but he gonna be trainwreck for whoever has to take him . like i said not it . sssssssssssry ern just my opinion

Or someone else in that kills every team tourney the person plays in, and is very familiar with the course.... :shock:
you talk about yourself too much so go rest your brain :D
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Re: Team 2013

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:28 am

mother fvcking champions biatch
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Re: Team 2013

Postby discgolfduval » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:57 am

sssssssssss. Nice Duden, we should probably referesh this atleast once daily. :lol:
discgolfduval
 
Posts: 2962
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Re: Team 2013

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:47 pm

discgolfduval wrote:sssssssssss. Nice Duden, we should probably referesh this atleast once daily. :lol:
lol cool ill try to member
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

Re: Team 2013

Postby MDR_3000 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:03 pm

fvck off.
If she can't swim....she's bound to drizzown.
User avatar
MDR_3000
 
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:09 pm
Location: Straight outta NoCash.

Re: Team 2013

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:05 pm

lmfao i love mike :P :mrgreen:
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: GVCC

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron