Des Moines Team

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:37 am

Both rosters have been submitted. There were 3 guys who are still maybes, so there may be a few changes, but I suspect they will be in. The teams should get updated later today. Didnt leave anybody out on purpose. These names came to mind, and were suggested by others. Im sure in the coming days Ill find a few people that may have been a better fit here and there, but it is what it is. Ill give those guys a little time to decide, and then Ill work on the best doubles/ quads lineups.

Feel free to find me on the course and punch me in the face if you feel you deserve a spot... :lol: Ill tell you all about how Im organizing the teams, and not playing, and give you a little sad story in return :wink:

Deuces
SARG27044

Postby Clue » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:53 am

The Donator wrote:I guess I don't understand why people hate tryouts or are against the idea so much.

The reality is that we used the best qualifier available....2011. I've been on the outside looking in, barely made it, and been a lock. And I know for a fact that when I was a bubble boy the reason was simple, I wasn't good enough.
Clue

Previous

Return to Des Moines