45%
South - Lamoni
38%
East - Iowa City
17%

Total votes : 29

Postby Baitbuckets » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

irban wrote:
The Donator wrote:The ISU course is playable, however, it sucks with the pin positions it is in if they are the same from a few months ago...still fun though

If I'd know Aaron hasn't played Boone, I would have been on this the whole time.
Maybe we should play Madrid on the way home. By that time I should be ramped up enough to get one over the tennis court.

I would not bet you can even find the course after a day of playing and drinking in Madrid, let along get it over the tennis courts. In fact, I might bet against you get it over the basketball court on #11.

Plus the pin placements are great at ISU, quit bitching Aaron (or Elrod) and just be happy there are courses to play and hope the Wak Pak is not on the course at CM waiting for you.
True Definition of a Minority - Being a Conservative in a Disc Golf League and wearing a PINK shirt.
Baitbuckets

Postby The Donator » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Baitbuckets wrote:
irban wrote:
The Donator wrote:The ISU course is playable, however, it sucks with the pin positions it is in if they are the same from a few months ago...still fun though

If I'd know Aaron hasn't played Boone, I would have been on this the whole time.
Maybe we should play Madrid on the way home. By that time I should be ramped up enough to get one over the tennis court.

I would not bet you can even find the course after a day of playing and drinking in Madrid, let along get it over the tennis courts. In fact, I might bet against you get it over the basketball court on #11.

Plus the pin placements are great at ISU, quit bitching Aaron (or Elrod) and just be happy there are courses to play and hope the Wak Pak is not on the course at CM waiting for you.

They CAN be great, but when Mikal, Walsh, and I went there a few months ago they were just ridiculous. I am very familiar with the course and its existing 2 placements per hole, but most had these new third placements that were ridiculous and impossible to get to, forcing Mikal and I to throw forehand on half the holes (neither of our stronger points) just to get within 50' on a 325-375ish hole. But yeah doesnt look like Zach is coming so "Slap the Pak Around" might have to wait...
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby rightcunnin » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Baitbuckets wrote:
irban wrote:

Plus the pin placements are great at ISU(read: they're in the shortest placements), quit bitching Aaron (or Elrod) and just be happy there are courses to play and hope the Wak Pak is not on the course at CM waiting for you.
Last edited by rightcunnin on Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:11 pm

just cant wait to riddle someone on spelling huh scott
blkwizardsonny

Postby rightcunnin » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:29 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:just cant wait to riddle someone on spelling huh scott

Ya know, I like to pass the time. Actually I was saying Neils enjoyed the pin placements because they were in the shortest spots thus making it not "Neils Proof".
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
rightcunnin

Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby Baitbuckets » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 pm

blkwizardsonny wrote:just cant wait to riddle someone on spelling huh scott

This is the first time Duden wrote something using actual English words and I understand what he said - Wow.
True Definition of a Minority - Being a Conservative in a Disc Golf League and wearing a PINK shirt.
Baitbuckets

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:46 pm

careful neils scotty just told who u were then told me hince the pink shirt lol how u been ?
blkwizardsonny

Postby The Donator » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Baitbuckets wrote: and hope the Wak Pak is not on the course at CM waiting for you.

As long as they dont bring a former female high school soccer star, ill be fine.
The Donator

Postby blkwizardsonny » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:12 pm

would she still be a soccer mom then even if her kids dont play soccer ?
blkwizardsonny

Postby Clue » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:00 pm

First, the nuts is starting at Madrid, then Boone, then CM.

I know I'm not playing, but I've played ISU a couple times this year and it's become pretty much the only course that I don't really find all that fun. CM is a little on the easy side, but I think it's a lot more fun, especially coming off of a Boone round.
Clue

Postby Cydisc » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Long to Short at ISU is a quality course.
Cydisc

Postby Clue » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Cydisc wrote:Long to Short at ISU is a quality course.

Yeah, I used to like it a lot. I can't totally put my finger on it, but ever since the new pins went in on the back I just haven't enjoyed it. Even though there are some shorter pins available, it seems like some of my favorites are long gone. 16 is still one of my favorite holes ever though.
Clue

Postby irban » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Lamoni's creeping up!
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:25 am

irban wrote:Lamoni's creeping up!
Yeah can I change my vote to 2 rounds at Graceland....?
SARG27044

Postby The Donator » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 am

Looked at the upcoming forcast, the Thursday before has a high of 33, might need to head south for this one :o
The Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines