Safe Fall E Series

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Postby Single L » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:43 pm

He doesn't think DM BW's are a bunch of pussies or whiners per say, but Sutliff does ...... so the sentence was "half serious" ...... serious that the Sutliff BW's laugh at us.

If I were an outsider looking in on this forum and noticed all the bitching and whining I'd probably think that too :oops:
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Clue » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:01 pm

The good thing about fighting Tyler is that you always hear him coming, and the good thing about fighting Lindsley is that you'll win!
Clue

Postby O_D » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Clue wrote:The good thing about fighting Tyler is that you always hear him coming, and the good thing about fighting Lindsley is that you'll win!

Dt. Mt. Dew just burned my nose.

But damn, come in here looking for a little Southwoods love and everybody's all pissy. I think this just proves the BW season needs to be extended atleast 4 more weeks next year.
Calmer than you are.
O_D

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:59 pm

O_D wrote:
Clue wrote:The good thing about fighting Tyler is that you always hear him coming, and the good thing about fighting Lindsley is that you'll win!

But damn, come in here looking for a little Southwoods love and everybody's all pissy. I think this just proves the BW season needs to be extended atleast 4 more weeks next year.

I will bring this up at the rules committee meeting this winter.
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby crazykrug » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:43 pm

O_D wrote:I think this just proves the BW season needs to be extended at least 4 more weeks next year.

QFT

I remember being in bowling leagues that were over 30 weeks long so this would be awesome.
Member of 2010, 2012, 2013 Bushwhacker State Champions
crazykrug

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:50 pm

crazykrug wrote:
O_D wrote:I think this just proves the BW season needs to be extended at least 4 more weeks next year.

QFT

I remember being in bowling leagues that were over 30 weeks long so this would be awesome.

yeah, I see no reason why we shouldn't have been playing the last month. A lot of us have been anyways.
GDL17921

Postby irban » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:52 pm

The Donator wrote:
O_D wrote:

I will bring this up at the rules committee meeting this winter.

Looks like we're going to need Robert's Rules of Order and the Marquess of Queensberry rules. Plus throw in Hoylefor poker night I guess.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Tyler is just pissed that he won't be able to attend Southwoods Saturday morning. I guess he just decided to take it out on all of us.
Anyways thanks for all the hits on the Safe Fall E Series thread. It's good PR.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Buzzznation wrote:Tyler is just pissed that he won't be able to attend Southwoods Saturday morning. I guess he just decided to take it out on all of us.
Anyways thanks for all the hits on the Safe Fall E Series thread. It's good PR.

Us as in me? :lol: Finger is healing well, hopefully wont split back open Saturday.
The Donator

Postby arowan21 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Sidearm wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:kinda left me thinking that you don't know what safari golf means there Whitson. What we played was ridicugolf. :lol:

I thought Bushwhacker's weren't allowed to whine. :?

poking fun at ones ability to design fun, alternative disc golf holes isn't whining. take it to the rules committee. :lol:

What will happen if I just place a black marble by your name at the 2011 Des Moines Bushwhacker's draft night? :P

Better yet, what will happen if I throw a black marble into Rowan's back seat while I'm passing him on the road & it lands in Lindsley's disc golf bag?
what the Chuck does this mean?
QMikal wrote:it took me ten minutes to type this.
arowan21

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 pm

arowan21 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:kinda left me thinking that you don't know what safari golf means there Whitson. What we played was ridicugolf. :lol:

I thought Bushwhacker's weren't allowed to whine. :?

poking fun at ones ability to design fun, alternative disc golf holes isn't whining. take it to the rules committee. :lol:

What will happen if I just place a black marble by your name at the 2011 Des Moines Bushwhacker's draft night? :P

Better yet, what will happen if I throw a black marble into Rowan's back seat while I'm passing him on the road & it lands in Lindsley's disc golf bag?
what the Chuck does this mean?

Absolutely no one has a clue, per responses....Jesus juice in full effect on Thursdays obv :lol:
The Donator

Postby Single L » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Blackballing = is a rejection in a traditional form of secret ballot, where a white ball or ballot constitutes a vote in support and a black ball signifies opposition. This system is typically used where a club's rules provide that, rather than a majority of the votes, one or two objections are sufficient to defeat a proposition.
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 am

Thanks for the explanation Single. I thought Dave was typing in tongues or something.
discgolfduval

Postby The Donator » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:04 am

Whats the safari 9 going to look like? 1 to 3's basket for hole 1? :lol: :lol:
The Donator

Postby SpikeHyzer » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:17 am

Hey Aaron, you need me to pick ya up for this? Or are you good with just walking there?
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination.
SpikeHyzer

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines