Safe Fall E Series

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:34 am

Discwrangler wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:kinda left me thinking that you don't know what safari golf means there Whitson. What we played was ridicugolf. :lol:

I thought Bushwhacker's weren't allowed to whine. :?

That's just Sutliff. See the Ben Calloway thread.

no, he brought that shit from Sutliff....

(just wanted to get back on the bag there Lindsley) :lol:
GDL17921

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:04 am

GDL17921 wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:
Sidearm wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:kinda left me thinking that you don't know what safari golf means there Whitson. What we played was ridicugolf. :lol:

Actually I learned it through the DSM BW's, you guys are the biggest bunch of pussies and whiners ive ever met, and im actually half serious...Sutliff BW's laugh at us
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:06 am

The Donator wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:
Sidearm wrote:

Actually I learned it through the DSM BW's, you guys are the biggest bunch of pussies and whiners ive ever met, and im actually half serious...Sutliff BW's laugh at us

Are you drinking already.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:11 am

The Donator wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:
Sidearm wrote:

And you wonder why we rag on you every time you post? Are you Chucking retarted? This is the reason...Your idiotic posts in which you just spray bullshit left and right. Think before you post dude. If you dont like us then GTFO. We wont lose any sleep
SARG27044

Postby Single L » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:11 am

The Donator wrote:Actually I learned it through the DSM BW's, you guys are the biggest bunch of pussies and whiners ive ever met, and im actually half serious...Sutliff BW's laugh at us

QFT ......... I was much tougher and more manly before I moved to DSM :lol:
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby discgolfduval » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:14 am

The Donator wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:
Sidearm wrote:

And we continue to murder them on the course...
discgolfduval

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:25 am

SARG27044 wrote:
The Donator wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
Discwrangler wrote:
Sidearm wrote:

And you wonder why we rag on you every time you post? Are you Chucking retarted? This is the reason...Your idiotic posts in which you just spray bullshit left and right. Think before you post dude. If you dont like us then GTFO. We wont lose any sleep

Lol whoa, just tryin to stir the pot a little there Tyler, its all good
The Donator

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:30 am

I may have went a little overboard, but I took personal offense to your post. Call me or any of my friends a pussy after you show up with a black eye after getting your ass kicked by a chick is retarded. And when you say you're "half serious" about it, I dont take it as a joke.
SARG27044

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:42 am

SARG27044 wrote:I may have went a little overboard, but I took personal offense to your post. Call me or any of my friends a pussy after you show up with a black eye after getting your ass kicked by a chick is retarded. And when you say you're "half serious" about it, I dont take it as a joke.

Again, i was immobile while getting kicked in the face. That is not getting your ass kicked, that is called bullshit. Also your friends = my friends in your reference. The boards have been slow lately, i was joking though. So serious in here lately...
The Donator

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:55 am

hehe.....who was stirring the pot? lmao... :lol: :lol:
GDL17921

Postby irban » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:04 pm

The Donator wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:I may have went a little overboard, but I took personal offense to your post. Call me or any of my friends a pussy after you show up with a black eye after getting your ass kicked by a chick is retarded. And when you say you're "half serious" about it, I dont take it as a joke.

Again, i was immobile while getting kicked in the face. That is not getting your ass kicked, that is called bullshit. Also your friends = my friends in your reference. The boards have been slow lately, i was joking though. So serious in here lately...

I wonder if what Aaron is jokingly calling whining is due to the more competitive atmosphere in the DM bushwhackers? We do have some long conversations on the board about worrying about the affect rain is going to have etc.

Tyler, are you going through the change or something? You seem a little testy. Or are the all night sessions before work at 6 finally catching up? :P
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:11 pm

irban wrote:
The Donator wrote:

I wonder if what Aaron is jokingly calling whining is due to the more competitive atmosphere in the DM bushwhackers? We do have some long conversations on the board about worrying about the affect rain is going to have etc.

Thats exactly what I was referring to. I was kidding with the "pussies" and "whiners" terms...guess i should have worded it different. Anyways, see you fuckers Saturday morning! :lol:
The Donator

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:16 pm

The Donator wrote: and im actually half serious...
No, this is the reason I took offense. If this sentence wouldnt have been added, I would have known he was joking and probably came back with some smartass response. Who the Chuck says "Im actually half serious", when they are joking?
SARG27044

Postby irban » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:34 pm

SARG27044 wrote:
No, this is the reason I took offense. If this sentence wouldnt have been added, I would have known he was joking and probably came back with some smartass response. Who the Chuck says "Im actually half serious", when they are joking?

I guess you're right. Lindsley, you're a dick!
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:42 pm

SARG27044 wrote:

The Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines