Safe Fall E Series

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Postby claring » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Buzzznation wrote:


Let me know if you're coming out.


Fausch is he talking to you?
claring
 
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:05 am

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:33 am

claring wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:


Let me know if you're coming out.


Fausch is he talking to you?


I'd think you know, we're you two partners? :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8553
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby discgolfduval » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:39 am

claring wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:


Let me know if you're coming out.


Fausch is he talking to you?


Im not sure if this was directed at me or not, I doubt it. Its a public forum so I would imagine it was a general question to everyone. I'm not going to make this one though as Im headed to KC for Farmageddon II.
discgolfduval
 
Posts: 2962
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:37 pm

Postby GDL17921 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:24 am

discgolfduval wrote: Farmageddon II.


what's that, some kind of beastiality fest? You're gross dude. :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8553
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby z-man » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:15 pm

GDL17921 wrote:
discgolfduval wrote: Farmageddon II.


what's that, some kind of beastiality fest? You're gross dude. :lol:


Baaaaaaaaaaaaa....
I want to get a vending machine with fun sized candy bars...and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.
-Mitch Hedberg
~namaste~
User avatar
z-man
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Anywhere and everywhere

Postby Clue » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:59 pm

GDL17921 wrote:
claring wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:Let me know if you're coming out.


Fausch is he talking to you?


I'd think you know, we're you two partners? :lol:
Clue
 
Posts: 4399
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Location: Des Moines

Postby Buzzznation » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Clue wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
claring wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:Let me know if you're coming out.


Fausch is he talking to you?


I'd think you know, we're you two partners? :lol:


:? It's like a brain teaser. I get more confused every time I read it.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:48 am

yessssss.s.s.s.s.s.s.s..s.s.sssss :lol:
User avatar
GDL17921
 
Posts: 8553
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:57 am
Location: on a rock

Postby rightcunnin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:55 am

Buzzznation wrote:
Clue wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
claring wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:Let me know if you're coming out.


Fausch is he talking to you?


I'd think you know, we're you two partners? :lol:


:? It's like a brain teaser. I get more confused every time I read it.


I would think you know, we are you two partners?

I wonder if there is an algorithm that can solve the very perplexing sentence above?

BTW Steve, I are planned to attended you're Saturday mourning round. It was good two sea you their.
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
User avatar
rightcunnin
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby The Donator » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:02 am

rightcunnin wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:
Clue wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:
claring wrote:
Buzzznation wrote:Let me know if you're coming out.


Fausch is he talking to you?


I'd think you know, we're you two partners? :lol:


:? It's like a brain teaser. I get more confused every time I read it.


I would think you know, we are you two partners?

I wonder if there is an algorithm that can solve the very perplexing sentence above?

BTW Steve, I are planned to attended you're Saturday mourning round. It was good two sea you their.

:lol: :lol:
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
User avatar
The Donator
 
Posts: 6304
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Location: West Des Moines, IA

Postby QMikal » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 am

i'm in
Don't worry about that big guy, I can scream like a school girl!
User avatar
QMikal
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Postby rightcunnin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:03 pm

QMikal wrote:i'm in


Stop talking in brain teasers! I don't get it aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
User avatar
rightcunnin
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby QMikal » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 pm

rightcunnin wrote:
QMikal wrote:i'm in


Stop talking in brain teasers! I don't get it aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!


Mini " flip both "I's" one space back.
Don't worry about that big guy, I can scream like a school girl!
User avatar
QMikal
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Postby rightcunnin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 pm

QMikal wrote:
rightcunnin wrote:
QMikal wrote:i'm in


Stop talking in brain teasers! I don't get it aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!


Mini " flip both "I's" one space back.


Cool, see ya there
I'm sorry that the middle of my sentence interrupted the beginning of yours.
User avatar
rightcunnin
 
Posts: 2529
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: further out of my f-in mind than previously thought.

Postby Buzzznation » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:24 am

Looking like less than a 50% chance of rain tommorow all day. Rest assured, Safe Fall E Series will happen rain or shine.

Remember Tee off 9:30 am at Lions Park Altoona.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation
 
Posts: 5532
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:00 pm
Location: Best city in the nation.

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest