DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Re: DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Postby irban » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:07 pm

discgolfduval wrote:As a life long Ankeny alum I can say we dont claim his as one of our own. :lol:

Jeremiah is a homer for sure though.
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby Clue » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:18 pm

If anyone else needs a sub, looks like I'm in tonight. Although I'd rather tag along and watch the fabled Lindsley somehow not lose by 5.
Clue

Postby The Donator » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Clue wrote:If anyone else needs a sub, looks like I'm in tonight. Although I'd rather tag along and watch the fabled Lindsley somehow not lose by 5.

"Top 20 no doubt"
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby discgolfduval » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Clue wrote:If anyone else needs a sub, looks like I'm in tonight. Although I'd rather tag along and watch the fabled Lindsley somehow not lose by 5.

Thought I saw Cole was making a last minute call for a sub on FB. Not sure what the latest is.
discgolfduval

Postby Single L » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:31 pm

GDL17921 wrote:
crazykrug wrote:
GDL17921 wrote:Well, this week is probably the most anticipated week for The Deuce Bags, Grandmaster Pres and the Furious Dad, Frankenlindsel, and Betsy Ross (yep, I just named your team Weaver). You wonder what the connection is. That’s right; all these teams are homers on their home course that they lobbied so hard to get on our schedule. It’s appropriate that so much be at stake this week. The Deuce Bags want to hold onto their 1.5 point lead over Squared². But the talk has already started and head games will be played all day. That’s why this week’s F&O’s Deep Dish matchup has to be Fausch/Lindsely. Lindsley is arguably the most underrated player in the state, as he slithers around in the advanced division of local tournaments masking his greatness – we’ll have to see if the two stroke cushion Matt has to make up will be too much to overcome. But don't overlook the fact that Fausch has proven to be a tough matchup week in and week out. If the Deuce Bags can continue to live up to their name, finding the synergy needed to win could prove be a tough grave to dig for Frankenlindsel.

here's to you Whitson..... :P

you forgot our team president now that he has migrated up north :mrgreen:

huh?

crazykrug wrote:just saying Mr Chops lives up in Ankeny now :P

GDL17921 wrote:yeah that harldly makes him a homer :lol: - and he's closer to Polk City

discgolfduval wrote:As a life long Ankeny alum I can say we dont claim his as one of our own. :lol:

No offense to The Homers .... well yeah maybe a little .... I hate this town and all its chain restaurants and big box stores. I'm on the very fringe of Ankeny, which might as well be considered Polk City, heck my GPS thinks my house is in Polk City. The only good thing about this town is my proximity to the lake and bike trails, but that's only because I don't really live in Ankeny. I'd claim Big Creek at my home course (which is actually closer) if I played more than only BW rounds. So prepare to witness a fantastic 7 over by this non-homer!!!! And piss off Fausch :lol:
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Single L wrote:And piss off Fausch :lol:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
GDL17921

Postby discgolfduval » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Single L wrote: heck my GPS thinks my house is in Polk City.

I bet your property taxes still think you live in Ankeny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
discgolfduval

Postby Single L » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:18 pm

discgolfduval wrote:
Single L wrote: heck my GPS thinks my house is in Polk City.

I bet your property taxes still think you live in Ankeny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

QFT ..... Touche ..... FO :mrgreen:
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby The Donator » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:22 am

Clue wrote: Although I'd rather tag along and watch the fabled Lindsley somehow not lose by 5.

What's that?
The Donator

Postby discgolfduval » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:32 am

The Donator wrote:
Clue wrote: Although I'd rather tag along and watch the fabled Lindsley somehow not lose by 5.

What's that?

I dont get this. His message is typed right above yours and your asking him what he's saying?? Im confused.
FO. :roll: :roll: :)
discgolfduval

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:41 am

Biggest clusterfvck ever! That's why this course shouldn't get put on rotation... No parking, 3 card waits on every hole, teeing into/over other tee pads/groups.
Thanx for your dollar bills tho, Bitches! :lol:
SARG27044

Postby really » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 am

SARG27044 wrote:Biggest clusterfvck ever! That's why this course shouldn't get put on rotation... No parking, 3 card waits on every hole, teeing into/over other tee pads/groups.

agreed such a cluster fvck, south woods was better :) :) :)
Last edited by really on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DGA
really

Postby The Donator » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:00 am

Ha, I was just about to motion to move the course into the rotation more than once next year. I love the circus atmosphere that Ankeny is.
The Donator

Postby SARG27044 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:04 am

really wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Biggest clusterfvck ever! That's why this course shouldn't get put on rotation... No parking, 3 card waits on every hole, teeing into/over other tee pads/groups.

agreed such a cluster fvck, south woods was better :) :) :)
Southwoods is absolutely horrible. My post about bringing it back was not serious :lol: If were gonna do circus golf, at least Madrid has parking and you're not throwing at another tee pad. As well as not needing major course work done.
SARG27044

Postby crazykrug » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:06 am

+1 for Madrid, would love to get Newton or maybe Ames a shot too
Member of 2010, 2012, 2013 Bushwhacker State Champions
crazykrug

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines