DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Re: DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Postby crazykrug » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:34 am

nice one Jay

should also point out that these 2 had a 7 match winning streak this year to be put into the BW ATR books only to then have 2 losses in a row, Fausch has since won 2 in a row again, can Lindsel follow suit.....
Member of 2010, 2012, 2013 Bushwhacker State Champions
crazykrug

Postby discgolfduval » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:42 am

crazykrug wrote:can Lindsel follow suit.....

No.
discgolfduval

Postby discgolfduval » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 am

SARG27044 wrote:Ill allow Ankeny to be in rotation if we bring back Southwoods :roll: , Adel, and Madrid too.

Id play Southwoods anyday of of the week. Problem is the league is almost too big for the course anymore since it only has 9 holes. Adel is just plain awful. Madrid is usually a zoo in the summer. Ankeny is just right. 8)
discgolfduval

Postby The Donator » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 am

GDL17921 wrote:Well, this week is probably the most anticipated week for The Deuce Bags, Grandmaster Pres and the Furious Dad, Frankenlindsel, and Betsy Ross (yep, I just named your team Weaver). You wonder what the connection is. That’s right; all these teams are homers on their home course that they lobbied so hard to get on our schedule. It’s appropriate that so much be at stake this week. The Deuce Bags want to hold onto their 1.5 point lead over Squared². But the talk has already started and head games will be played all day. That’s why this week’s F&O’s Deep Dish matchup has to be Fausch/Lindsely. Lindsley is arguably the most underrated player in the state, as he slithers around in the advanced division of local tournaments masking his greatness – we’ll have to see if the two stroke cushion Matt has to make up will be too much to overcome. But don't overlook the fact that Fausch has proven to be a tough matchup week in and week out. If the Deuce Bags can continue to live up to their name, finding the synergy needed to win could prove be a tough grave to dig for Frankenlindsel.

here's to you Whitson..... :P

Lol love it Jay, F&O's Deep Dish matchup has returned!
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:52 am

discgolfduval wrote:
SARG27044 wrote:Ill allow Ankeny to be in rotation if we bring back Southwoods :roll: , Adel, and Madrid too.

Id play Southwoods anyday of of the week. Problem is the league is almost too big for the course anymore since it only has 9 holes. Adel is just plain awful. Madrid is usually a zoo in the summer. Ankeny is just right. 8)
You dipping into TT's stash again? :wink:
SARG27044

Postby irban » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:04 am

Madrid baby!
~~~- ¥
irban

Location: A State of Minds. (the idiot who thought this was clever is back, did you notice?)

Postby The Donator » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:10 am

Lmao @ the Betsy Ross reference lol
The Donator

Postby The Donator » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:11 am

discgolfduval wrote:
crazykrug wrote:can Lindsel follow suit.....

No.

Agreed. headgames
The Donator

Postby crazykrug » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:18 am

GDL17921 wrote:Well, this week is probably the most anticipated week for The Deuce Bags, Grandmaster Pres and the Furious Dad, Frankenlindsel, and Betsy Ross (yep, I just named your team Weaver). You wonder what the connection is. That’s right; all these teams are homers on their home course that they lobbied so hard to get on our schedule. It’s appropriate that so much be at stake this week. The Deuce Bags want to hold onto their 1.5 point lead over Squared². But the talk has already started and head games will be played all day. That’s why this week’s F&O’s Deep Dish matchup has to be Fausch/Lindsely. Lindsley is arguably the most underrated player in the state, as he slithers around in the advanced division of local tournaments masking his greatness – we’ll have to see if the two stroke cushion Matt has to make up will be too much to overcome. But don't overlook the fact that Fausch has proven to be a tough matchup week in and week out. If the Deuce Bags can continue to live up to their name, finding the synergy needed to win could prove be a tough grave to dig for Frankenlindsel.

you forgot our team president now that he has migrated up north :mrgreen:
crazykrug

Postby crazykrug » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:19 am

irban wrote:

Madrid baby!

+1
crazykrug

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:39 am

crazykrug wrote:

you forgot our team president now that he has migrated up north :mrgreen:

huh?
GDL17921

Postby crazykrug » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:03 pm

just saying Mr Chops lives up in Ankeny now :P
crazykrug

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:52 pm

yeah that harldly makes him a homer :lol: - and he's closer to Polk City