DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Des Moines area leagues

Moderator: Single L

Re: DSM Bushwhacker Disc Golf League

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:45 am

GaW27166 wrote:Hey guys,

If any of you have some extra discs laying around that you would be willing to donate please bring them out to Pickard tonight. They are going to be for the kids at Camp Sunnyside. They have a 9 hole course there that is completely wheel chair accessible that the campers use throughout the year. So please if you have anything (and I know you do) please bring it out to league tonight. :) Thanks!

Sweet. We'll do.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby crazykrug » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:45 am

If any of you have some extra discs laying around that you would be willing to donate please bring them out to Pickard tonight. They are going to be for the kids at Camp Sunnyside. They have a 9 hole course there that is completely wheel chair accessible that the campers use throughout the year. So please if you have anything (and I know you do) please bring it out to league tonight. :) Thanks!

I have a DX Teebird that was found last week at Ewing with no name, I will make sure to get it to you tonight.
Member of 2010, 2012, 2013 Bushwhacker State Champions
crazykrug

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:48 am

discgolfduval wrote:
Clue wrote:2. I'll be at Pickard barring a 100% chance of thunderstorms.

We need to get Tanner and Leaf back here tonight as well and have a good 'ol fashion legends card.

Good ole Greenspleaf. He's the US Open Phil Mickelson of Bushwhackers. Came close but never won a championship.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:50 am

Man it feels good getting back in on the BW Thursday banter. It's filling a hole in my heart.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby The Donator » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 am

Buzzznation wrote:Man it feels good getting back in on the BW Thursday banter. It's filling a hole in my heart.

Hope you can make it to Vichy. Remember the last round on that one hole where me, you, and Caker all threw in 150 shots lol, ridiculous
I speak my mind, cuz bitin' my tongue hurts
The Donator

Postby SARG27044 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:04 am

Yeah, I know this cock juggler with a whole fuggin trailer full of em!
SARG27044

Postby GDL17921 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:10 am

Buzzznation wrote:Man it feels good getting back in on the BW Thursday banter. It's filling a hole in my heart.

All we need now is for you to start blowin' Grant Weaver on his thread and then your hole will really be full :lol:
GDL17921

Postby The Donator » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 am

GDL17921 wrote:

All we need now is for you to start blowin' Grant Weaver on his thread and then your hole will really be full :lol:

BOOOOM lol
The Donator

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 am

The Donator wrote:

Hope you can make it to Vichy. Remember the last round on that one hole where me, you, and Caker all threw in 150 shots lol, ridiculous

No. But I do remember throwing back to back shots in the water that pretty much ruined my round.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby discgolfduval » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:38 pm

You talking about the pond that you throw over on your 2nd or 3rd shot? That hole is dumb. Not really a landing area and the pond is surrounded by pine trees so theres hardly a route to the basket. Probably took a 9 on that en route to my century mark.
discgolfduval

Postby Single L » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:44 pm

discgolfduval wrote:You talking about the pond that you throw over on your 2nd or 3rd shot? That hole is dumb. Not really a landing area and the pond is surrounded by pine trees so theres hardly a route to the basket. Probably took a 9 on that en route to my century mark.

Hole #8 ....... its not that bad (it was way cleaner around the pond than these old pics suggest)
- 750' ish .... 150' down the road at the tree line then 175' to clear the lake to finish the hole

"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby The Donator » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:48 pm

Easy hole...400 ft hyzer, forehand upshot, make putt
The Donator

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:57 pm

discgolfduval wrote:You talking about the pond that you throw over on your 2nd or 3rd shot? That hole is dumb. Not really a landing area and the pond is surrounded by pine trees so theres hardly a route to the basket. Probably took a 9 on that en route to my century mark.

Yep that's the one. I set my self up perfect for an overhand over the pond to the basket. Ufortunately there was a big log right by my lie (later I relised I probably could have picked it up and moved it)eliminating my run up so I tried to do it from a standstill and came up 10 ft. short. Then I tried a slow anny putter and hit a overhanging limb and in the drink again. Finally I took out a driver and just threw a lazer into the pines. Threw some flick from out of the pines for my drop in 9. Still had my best round of the tournament though.

Corey,
I don't know what you're talking about. I think the pictures make it look easier than it is.
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

Postby Single L » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 pm

The Donator wrote:Easy hole...400 ft hyzer, forehand upshot, make putt

Check Raise All In
"I'm not impressed with aces of any kind. 95% of the time, they're just bad shots that got lucky and happened to hit the chains. Otherwise, they'd have sailed 50' past the hole." ~ Cydisc
Single L

Postby Buzzznation » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 pm

The Donator wrote:Easy hole...400 ft hyzer, forehand upshot, make putt

So you 3'd it then?
NO!......Welp!?
Buzzznation

PreviousNext

Return to Des Moines