Storm damage

Moderators: GDL17921, Clue, shane

Storm damage

Postby Beerman » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:29 pm

I have been over to grandview and there is quit a few branches down over there as well as two large trees on hole 14. With the icebowl coming up in 5 weeks I will be planning a workday to clean up what the city doesn't get to (probably the 2nd or 3rd weekend in january). Should the snow melt before this I will move the date up so that the work is easier.

Please post on this thread if there is any other storm damage on metro courses.
Beerman

Postby Discgo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:19 pm

removed
Last edited by Discgo on Fri May 10, 2013 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discgo

Postby PsPunch » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:54 pm

It looks like someone has been doing some work out there. there were branches down out of the tree by 14's old placement that have been cleaned up and removed. And the big trees look like they've been cleaned up too.

Where is (are?) weekend dubs this weekend?
Nate Mickelson

I don't care, let's go throw
PsPunch

Postby PsPunch » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:32 am

Ewing is a mess. I picked up a couple bags of cans and trash, but there are sticks and branches everywhere.

Dave, should we just try and make piles the best we can? Kick it by the nearest tree?
Nate Mickelson

I don't care, let's go throw
PsPunch

Postby Beerman » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:41 pm

PsPunch wrote:Ewing is a mess. I picked up a couple bags of cans and trash, but there are sticks and branches everywhere.

Dave, should we just try and make piles the best we can? Kick it by the nearest tree?

I played the front 9 today, it looks pretty beat up. Try to move what you can into piles. It looked like the city hs been in there clearing some of the trees that fell but I think they will be waiting to get to the limbs and branches. Once spring arrives we are going to have a lot of work to do.
Beerman

Postby blkwizardsonny » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:34 pm

Beerman wrote:
PsPunch wrote:Ewing is a mess. I picked up a couple bags of cans and trash, but there are sticks and branches everywhere.

I played the front 9 today, it looks pretty beat up. Try to move what you can into piles. It looked like the city hs been in there clearing some of the trees that fell but I think they will be waiting to get to the limbs and branches. Once spring arrives we are going to have a lot of work to do.
cant wait
TEAM PROFLIGHT SONNY
blkwizardsonny

Return to Des Moines Disc Golf Club